Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Gaia99
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2011
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 5
Hindsight's 20/20 last time I asked about the marriage potential bewteen me & an ex and I got 3.2 pretty self-explanatory since soon after the break up, it all came out that he was seeing an older woman and already living w/her lol.
Now this new man whom I've been agonizing about sometime came back for 3 days into my life then left again... I asked what is the "Guidance on Letting Him Go on a Heart Level" I love him deeply but he's recovering from addictions/demons & is horribly mentally abusive, he is progressing BUT it's obvious he won't get his head out of his ass for probably a year of sobriety pardon my french......I already broke all physical ties w/him AGAIN after his 3 mos. of silence...but was just wondering does this mean to NOT let him go on a heart level? 3.2 or YES forget about him?
I then asked what's the realistic Love Hope Between Us? 41.2
For me I get hexagrm 41 in being of service, line 2 empowerment....so is this a yes have hope?
I'm not into saving people anymore, I'm into nurturing their growth and alot of times I found that being detached physically to them is best.
I asked a similar question because I was confused and got 41.3: "Guidance on keeping love hope in my heart for him"....eh well there is his recent psychosis that the world is ending, his battle w/sobriety and his alcoholic father who is a burden to him as he takes care of him...he told me there has been no other girl since me, and he did get vigorously religious (i.e. doesn't want to fornicate) so....? Or is this the IC telling me someone else is on there way for me?
So then I asked 17.5 Is there someone else out there who's better suited for me?
Seems likely...I know this guy is unhealthy right now for me, I just love him so much and hope that with space and growth we can be together again in the way future...
19.4 Is M potentially the right man for me?
Yes, but things are pretty messed up right now (8month analogy), this has to do with our ancestors karma working itself out.....any other suggesstions?
The other day I did ask what was our marriage potential and got 58.2...= trusting my intuition? Well if I could trust my intuition I would probably walk into the mouth of a dragon LOL life can be so treacherous and at the end of the day we just all want to share and be loved. Sorry if this is overwhelming I am quite overwhelmed myself and usually I just ask about 1 maybe 2 hexagram at a time.
I'm open
:bows:
Thank U!
all good in the hood if no one wants to take this on and awesomeness if you want to beat me w/a stick
lol :bag: I do love love though :hugs:
Now this new man whom I've been agonizing about sometime came back for 3 days into my life then left again... I asked what is the "Guidance on Letting Him Go on a Heart Level" I love him deeply but he's recovering from addictions/demons & is horribly mentally abusive, he is progressing BUT it's obvious he won't get his head out of his ass for probably a year of sobriety pardon my french......I already broke all physical ties w/him AGAIN after his 3 mos. of silence...but was just wondering does this mean to NOT let him go on a heart level? 3.2 or YES forget about him?
I then asked what's the realistic Love Hope Between Us? 41.2
For me I get hexagrm 41 in being of service, line 2 empowerment....so is this a yes have hope?
I'm not into saving people anymore, I'm into nurturing their growth and alot of times I found that being detached physically to them is best.
I asked a similar question because I was confused and got 41.3: "Guidance on keeping love hope in my heart for him"....eh well there is his recent psychosis that the world is ending, his battle w/sobriety and his alcoholic father who is a burden to him as he takes care of him...he told me there has been no other girl since me, and he did get vigorously religious (i.e. doesn't want to fornicate) so....? Or is this the IC telling me someone else is on there way for me?
So then I asked 17.5 Is there someone else out there who's better suited for me?
Seems likely...I know this guy is unhealthy right now for me, I just love him so much and hope that with space and growth we can be together again in the way future...
19.4 Is M potentially the right man for me?
Yes, but things are pretty messed up right now (8month analogy), this has to do with our ancestors karma working itself out.....any other suggesstions?
The other day I did ask what was our marriage potential and got 58.2...= trusting my intuition? Well if I could trust my intuition I would probably walk into the mouth of a dragon LOL life can be so treacherous and at the end of the day we just all want to share and be loved. Sorry if this is overwhelming I am quite overwhelmed myself and usually I just ask about 1 maybe 2 hexagram at a time.
I'm open
:bows: all good in the hood if no one wants to take this on and awesomeness if you want to beat me w/a stick
lol :bag: I do love love though :hugs:
Last edited: