...life can be translucent

Menu

Job 42.2 to 61

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
(Just for reference I did post about my job a couple of weeks ago and Yi gave me 59.1.5 to 41 related to what action I should take)

I've just put another couple of weeks lots of effort into getting them to value my suggestions for improvements, but I've come to the conclusion that the will to change simply isn't there. I love the kids, I love the staff... But the place is a mess of constant change, chaos and old systems that are incredibly inefficient.

So I asked Yi what if I resign this week?
I got 42.2 to 61 Increasing to Inner Truth

This job reminds me of a relationship I was in for several years with a very charming and likeable man - who drained me of all energy and used me, in the most subtle and hard to pin down ways. I spent years qualifying my desire to leave with the fact that he was 'so nice'. Emmm... is there a repetition here?

So I asked what will the consequence of resigning be in my life? I got 12.4 to 20 blocked to seeing

I asked what about the effect on following my dreams? 55.2.3.5 to 58 abundance to opening.

Any interpretations... and /or support that resigning is the right thing!!! Appreciated!

Last edited:
B

blue_angel

Well Lodestar here's what I think and I could be wrong, so we'll see what others insights are...

For your reading on 42.2>61... I have had very very good fortune with 42 line 2, and I wish to see the same for you. One particular time that comes to mind was a situation also regarding work and the environment. The weird thing was, I hadn't asked about work. I had asked about something completely unrelated. But when I received the line, I felt thankful, and I thought well... lets wait, only do what needs to be done, and see how this reading plays out. I didn't want to disturb a possible blessing. I was in shock at how well the reading played out and so very appreciative.

What I can remember is that I acted on my inner truth. I was extremely patient, and when issues were brought to my attention I made sure I was fair. I looked at all angles, and had the best in mind and heart for each person involved. So what I think is, maybe give this reading some time to manifest. Persevere a little. Do whatever is of value in your heart, that may be of benefit to others. But wait for it to present itself, like an opportunity. You love the kids and you love the staff, you may be of more benefit to them than you think. And you may have a blessing or 3 coming your way. Be alert, the blessing is sometimes in disguise, not always noticeable to the eye but if recognized felt Strongly in the heart.

Last edited:

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your reading blue angel.

I'm a little confused though, as my question was what will happen if I resign this week - and for that I got 42.2 - wouldn't that be encouraging me to resign rather than be patient? I am blue in the face asking for help/change, the other staff tell me that's the school culture nothing ever changes, they just add more. Furthermore anytime I challenged anything the Head would justify it by saying.. It's been that way for 20 years.. Baffling.. So it really doesn't bode well for change within the work dimension itself. I know I'm a big benefit to the kids and school, but that is not being returned to me and I just don't feel the 'will' is there to care about me in any way apart from as a cog in a machine..

I think being true to myself may mean resigning.. But of course it's terribly difficult to do, hence my doing iching looking for answers.. Many thanks again for your feedback.

B

blue_angel

Ok I looked at your other lines and readings. Altogether they seem to be telling a story. Line 4 of 12 says there will be no consequence because there's going to be a turn for the better.There will be a blessing shared with your companions.

Line 2 of 55, the authority doesn't recognize your talents and abilities but if you continue to be devoted and sincere within, they will eventually see you for all you are.

Line 3 of 55, is screaming "patience and careful", you don't want to break your right arm in the dark. You don't want to use force. Wait for the path to open up and show you the way. Wait for the light to shine.

Line 5 of 55, here again you receive blessings in abundance. People with greater influence or authority come to your aid and share in this blessing with you.

So, looking at your post and your current predicament it seems to me the Yi is speaking of your current situation. However, you have to do what's right for you. You have to live your life, and sometimes take a leap of faith. So what are your other possibilities or current prospects? Is there another job offer on the table that is a dream of yours? How do you see it? I'm seeing be patient, persevere, and reep the rewards. But perhaps I am wrong.

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Thank-you Blueangel. Well let's put it this way.. endless assessments and report writing is not a dream of mine.
My dreams certainly lie elsewhere, I want to return to the risky business of being an artist, i do have some projects lined up with some interesting people that are very interesting and really excite me - I won't have time for them if I stay in this job.
since I entered this profession with high ideals, like many teachers I've been totally demoralised at the split between what education aspires to be, what people and schools pretend happens and what it actually is in reality..
I want to feel alive again!! Watch this space..

B

blue_angel

If you are burned out, you are burned out, and it sounds like you are. I can not see how someone that is burned out would be of much inspiration or motivation to the children or other staff members. It is true we must take care of ourselves before we can take care of anyone else. If your inner truth is to follow your dream of being an artist by all means do that. It seems as though you don't need Yi's or anyone else for guidance on this. You seem to have your mind made up.

But as for the "demoralized at the split between what education aspires to be, what people and schools pretend happens and what actually is in reality" Have you seen what some of us have said about our fondest memories as children? They were the memories of our teachers. I have considered some of them to be earth angels. Some of our teachers have made the biggest difference in our lives. They were there when no one else was. They gave that warm smile and sometimes even a hug. They encouraged, inspired, taught, gave guidance, and direction. Some teachers make all the difference... the difference between a child going right or wrong. Feeling lost or having direction. That smallest act of kindness did a world of good for this inner child.

Many of my teachers "saved me", damn near saved my soul. Some of them may not even know. My 4th grade year, my life at home was something like a horror film. And I won't go into that here. But what saved me my 4th grade year was Mrs. McGary. She was elderly, she came into the class room everyday with a smile on her face. Many classmates thought she was weird, strange, or even cross. But by the end of the year... there couldn't have been a better teacher or a better blessing than Mrs. McGary for all of us. Every morning Mrs. McGary would greet the class with the warmest of smiles, one that brings tears to my eyes now. I needed that smile. She would explain everything she did and why. Oddly she would go to the back of the class to the sink. She would explain how to rinse out your throat and nose using a netti pot. She would explain the benefits of salt water, and warm water with lemon for our bodies. She did this as a routine for her health and made us apart of it, teaching us hygiene. I still do this today. She would then not only have us do the pledge of allegiance as required, but she would play a record. She would pick out an inspiring song, have us memorize the words, sing, and dance. Then we would stretch. That was the start of our day. And when we were finished, every horrifying beating or burden from home had been lifted from my shoulders and mind. Back then we still had "moment of silence" in our schools. She was the first to actually explain what a "moment of silence" can be used for. Wishes, prayers, reflections. She made our education fun and inspiring. She taught us more than what she had to. More than what was required. She even brought in her little dog, the dog ran up and down the isles. She had us draw him as an art contest. Laughter, smiles, and warm hearts filled that class. The heavens must have heard us. And that's reality. She was only one of many of my teachers, that I consider "earth angels". I held on to every little, tiny, bit of encouragement and inspiration I could. It was the only way I feel I survived.

I am reminded of a quote "An elderly man walks along the beach and in the distance he sees a boy picking up star fish along the shore and throwing them back into the sea. He gets closer and asks the boy "What is it that you are doing?" The boy replies, "The star fish will die out here, I am throwing them back in." The man says to the boy "son, don't you know there are millions of star fish on this shore, you can't possibly save them all.:" The boy smiles, picks up another star fish, throws it back into the sea, and says "I saved that one".

Just felt the need to share... however, I do hope you have all of the inspiration and blessings through your art. I hope it as fulfilling as you dream it to be. Best wishes on your journey.

Last edited:

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks blue angel for your input.
But I do know my answer..
The interpretations don't fit with my gut feeling
(and with what health professionals are telling me - that my job is ruining my health)..
Is the Yi really saying stay don't leave? Maybe I don't want to see that (!), but I really don't see that in these castings.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).