...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 38.5>10 Regarding a move

freemymind

visitor
Reaction score
I'm just curious to know, my friend's house has been for sale for the last 3 months and the market has been really slow. Her husband is an RCMP and they are trying to transfer so they can't just pull it off the market. So she tossed the coins and asked

What are my chances of moving before winter?

Hexagram 38.5 changing to 10

I can see it says not too rush and she needs patience. But opposition is that people not liking or being interested in their house? Also, she is acting a bit negative and impatient. Could that also why the 38?

Also, is there a question she can ask about a timeline, I know the I Ching doesn't do fortune telling but is there some way she can get an idea as to a time frame such as next spring, or summer,fall or never lol.

P

peterg

An idea as to time frame

The intuitive classical text method is not normally used to time casts. For this the Chinese use other methods like Mei Hua, Na Jia or Six Line analysis which employ five phase-elements, seasons, and the branches and stems of the calendar. But they are hard to learn whereas the text method is ready to go.
BTW in 38-10 Na Jia system, the water money line is missing. Its hiding under line five sheep earth and its under pressure. Perhaps the winter water season will help. But thats all I know.

But I sometimes get strong text based cast-time correspondences without asking. That might be because I think about Solar Terms, seasons and solar-lunar cycles. H38 is traditionally linked to the ST Moderate Cold from about 14-19th January. I dont know why. Thats a work in progress but I can speculate:
Gua Ming 38 is associated with the last water day Gui of the 10 day week, so the end of the cycle. January is ox earth month, the last month of winter water season.
38 (and 10) are in the Gen mountain earth Palace in the na jia system. Gen is northeast between winter and spring in the Later Heaven arrangement of trigrams.
Heiner Fruehauf links the 11th, and 12th month January with the northern Black Tortoise lunar Lodges 9 and 10, Oxherd and Girl, Niu and Nu.
Liu Ming thinks H38 is 'related to the perennial incompatability of the star crossed lovers and constellations Ox-boy and Maiden'. They meet once a year and their festival is celebrated on 7th day of the 7th moon in August. Frustration and incompatability are a driving force in H38.
The Cart of Ghosts of 38.6 is aka the Chariot Zhen the last of the 28 lunar lodges and is linked to August.

A few years ago I cast 38.5-10 five months before a house move in August. A month for a line ? or maybe just a random coincidence.
I cast the intrigueing 57.5-18 just before moving. H57 is early September, which was a deadline by court order. The character Geng appears in 57.5 and is the metal (autumn) seventh of the 10 stems and also means fruit and grain husks bursting forth in autumn.

Hexagrams - Solar Terms
Autumn Winter 2014 https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/...07213097_n.jpg
Spring Summer 2014 https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/...91635488_n.jpg
Fruehauf
10622958_721782257915026_6898737835777439427_n.jpg

http://365qigong.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/fruehauf_chineseholomap.jpg

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US