Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
G
goddessliss
Guest
Nearly 6 years ago my husband (now ex) took up with another woman.
In this time, although I've never met her or talked to nor seen my exhusband and have had very little to nothing to do with him, she has tried to harass me several times via text and email and also through my youngest son.
It got to the stage I used the assistance of the police more than once to stop her.
For quite some time now the harassment has been non-existent and I've thought hallelujah she's got over what ever her problem is with me.
But this morning I find she has tried to get access to me, through my sons, via facebook.
Naturally I blocked her account straight away.
Why won't she leave me alone
Hex 12 unchanging
So I think this is saying because I block her at every turn which I have managed to do several times.
Why does she want 'access' to me
Hex 39
Gosh looks like she wants to bring me 'down' for some reason.
Anyway thanks if you can shed some light
-Liss
In this time, although I've never met her or talked to nor seen my exhusband and have had very little to nothing to do with him, she has tried to harass me several times via text and email and also through my youngest son.
It got to the stage I used the assistance of the police more than once to stop her.
For quite some time now the harassment has been non-existent and I've thought hallelujah she's got over what ever her problem is with me.
But this morning I find she has tried to get access to me, through my sons, via facebook.
Naturally I blocked her account straight away.
Why won't she leave me alone
Hex 12 unchanging
So I think this is saying because I block her at every turn which I have managed to do several times.
Why does she want 'access' to me
Hex 39
Gosh looks like she wants to bring me 'down' for some reason.
Anyway thanks if you can shed some light
-Liss


