Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
FlyingFish
visitor
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2015
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi!
I'm new here and feeling inspired by everyone's thoughtfulness.
I'd appreciate any insights about my current reading. I have my own thoughts, and will post them in a comment on this thread next – it's quite lengthy, but I want to include my own interpretations and places I'm getting hung up on, so as to show my openness with you all... and in case it helps you help me!
But, anyway, I'm starting with just the basics in case it keeps this more clear/ less muddy in some way.
I'd LOVE your interpretations!! Thank you so much in advance!
A bit about my situation:
What I asked:
What I got:
After all this, I feel better about pursuing music only (no side-job), but I don't feel any more peace about my financial situation or about what (if any) actions I could be taking.
To try to clarify, I asked 1 follow-up.
What I asked:
What I got:
I plan to take the advice from the second reading to contemplate and observe/ be observed as much as I can creatively think to do so. And I want to follow the advice from hexagram 22 to contemplate the forms existing in the heavens to understand time and its changing demands – because I'm feeling some upset about "when" "how long" and "waiting." I'd like to better understand time/ gain wisdom about timing. Can anyone offer advise on tools to help me contemplate these forms?
I'll do my best in the coming weeks to update you on anything that develops with this!
Thanks so much!
I'm new here and feeling inspired by everyone's thoughtfulness.
I'd appreciate any insights about my current reading. I have my own thoughts, and will post them in a comment on this thread next – it's quite lengthy, but I want to include my own interpretations and places I'm getting hung up on, so as to show my openness with you all... and in case it helps you help me!
But, anyway, I'm starting with just the basics in case it keeps this more clear/ less muddy in some way.I'd LOVE your interpretations!! Thank you so much in advance!
A bit about my situation:
I'm in quite poor physical health. This has made finding work difficult, as well as the fact I live in a foreign country where language/ culture differences cause me anxiety issues in the work place (and that then exacerbates the health issues). I have tried to conform for 5.5 years but my health is getting worse and the feeling of "life is short, do what you are *really* here for" grows stronger. What I'm really here for, I'm certain, is to create music and multi-media works of art based around my music, and furthermore, to connect with people whose art and work resonates deeply with me. (One day, I dream to help mid-career musicians get connected with their musical heroes/ those they resonate deeply with, but I do not foresee having any footing for creating a program like this for a long, long time.) The problem is that this is not a field that is known for being financially stable, to say the least, and I am deeply in debt and need to fix the financial situation ASAP.
What I asked:
How do I get to be vocationally fulfilled from where I'm currently at?
(… Just FYI, my definition of "fulfilled" would mean meeting my needs on all fronts, emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical – thus including financial.)
(… Just FYI, my definition of "fulfilled" would mean meeting my needs on all fronts, emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical – thus including financial.)
What I got:
22.2.4.5 > 1
Quick timing question: Does this reading have anything to do with May-June as timing for stuff to change for me? (Is that a follow-up question I should ask?) Some places I read hex 1 it's actually associated with April, so I'm a bit unclear on this.
Quick timing question: Does this reading have anything to do with May-June as timing for stuff to change for me? (Is that a follow-up question I should ask?) Some places I read hex 1 it's actually associated with April, so I'm a bit unclear on this.
After all this, I feel better about pursuing music only (no side-job), but I don't feel any more peace about my financial situation or about what (if any) actions I could be taking.
To try to clarify, I asked 1 follow-up.
What I asked:
What can I do to make the most positive change in my life the soonest?
What I got:
20.1.3.4.6 > 49
This reading mostly confused me – especially the 49! – so any help would be appreciated.
This reading mostly confused me – especially the 49! – so any help would be appreciated.
I plan to take the advice from the second reading to contemplate and observe/ be observed as much as I can creatively think to do so. And I want to follow the advice from hexagram 22 to contemplate the forms existing in the heavens to understand time and its changing demands – because I'm feeling some upset about "when" "how long" and "waiting." I'd like to better understand time/ gain wisdom about timing. Can anyone offer advise on tools to help me contemplate these forms?
I'll do my best in the coming weeks to update you on anything that develops with this!
Thanks so much!