Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi,
I've gotten 49 twice this past month.
Once, 49.4, as I described in the other thread about trying to change treatment methods for a sick mother. That finally seemed to work for about a week, then the old ways returned, and the revolution failed. I'm guessing that line 4 was either not strong enough or not clear enough to maintain the new methods, although the texts seem to indicate success, and it does change to 63, which fit so well with the therapy itself.
The second time was 49.5, which I got in relation to saving a relationship I screwed up. I had an idea and started to run with it, but so far I don't see any effects. With line 5 I expected more, especially since the texts seem to say you are believed, supported, etc. right from the beginning.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong in my understanding? Is it just a question of patience?
I've gotten 49 twice this past month.
Once, 49.4, as I described in the other thread about trying to change treatment methods for a sick mother. That finally seemed to work for about a week, then the old ways returned, and the revolution failed. I'm guessing that line 4 was either not strong enough or not clear enough to maintain the new methods, although the texts seem to indicate success, and it does change to 63, which fit so well with the therapy itself.
The second time was 49.5, which I got in relation to saving a relationship I screwed up. I had an idea and started to run with it, but so far I don't see any effects. With line 5 I expected more, especially since the texts seem to say you are believed, supported, etc. right from the beginning.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong in my understanding? Is it just a question of patience?