...life can be translucent

Menu

Unchanging Hexagrams (5-38-17) .. and I'm feeling stuck.. please help

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Dear kind ppl,
I hope you can give me advise.
During the last year, I changed a lot of things.

I left my everyday job to follow my dreams and I have had a lot of interviews.. but it was harder than I thought and I ended up with no money.
So I fund a few jobs to pay my bills and to keep going with my research of true success.
It was really hard, but I am keeping going like this because even though it's harder than I thought, I had really positive feedback.. I just need to persevere..
But I am feeling stuck.. I think because part of me is not letting go a relationship. He was a (younger) colleague in the job I quit. We liked to each other, but at the end he preferred to have a relationship with another girl with his same age and background.
But after almost an year, I still think about him (also because I constantly have had signals, like in the famous film Serendipity ). I also know that despite his relationship with "the other" is getting more serious (I guess they live together now), he still thinks about me.

I have had an amazing year, and things are getting better, a lot of wishes came true, but I don't get what I want the most yet and I still miss him .. especially when I do something new I feel I want to share the experiences with him and I cannot .. I have a broken heart and I think this sense of incompleteness is the reason why I struggle with my professional life.
I don't know if it's me unconsciously waiting for him... or the fate who stops me until he comes back...

When I think about it, I am scared both ways..
One of the options is to move to the capital city to be focused on my career.. I just need to save money for a few months and move..
Anyway, I have done a toss about a month ago
Will we get together?
5 unchanging

mmmmm positive ... it says "(Probably) yes, but it takes a lot of time... so in the meanwhile enjoy your freedom, friends, life....have fun!"

nice.... but my fear is : what if I live my days thinking I'll fix it with him and then I actually lost him forever? what if they get married and I still think we will ended up together, because I cannot forget him?
Weeks passed and I am getting anxious: I am having fun and I miss him more... So, about a week ago I asked
He is coming back this month?
and the answer was
38 unchanging
I don't know how to see this... It can be anything... Because this Hexagram means confrontation, opposition, but also about the difference between men and women that if in balance can work...
And still, fortune for little things... not a huge change then :(
It can mean 1) No, it's too early/ never because of the radical differences between you/ your desires (I want a relationship and he wants just fun?).. or 2) You will finally confront, after all this time and all the difference, you will start a confrontation.

the last line is a dream for me (Isolated through opposition, One sees one's companion as a pig covered with dirt, As a wagon full of devils. First one draws a bow against him, then one lays the bow aside. He is not a robber; he will woo at the right time.As one goes, rain falls; then good fortune comes), but unfortunately I got the unchanging one...
A funny note I can add is that in real life, I am the second daughter and he is the eldest son.

Anyway,
I was confused.. and I am scared that if he will ever come back he wants just fun.. So, I asked
How he feels about me?
17 Unchanging..
I don't know how to get this ether... does it says that after all this time he quits with me? Or that he is ready to give another try because (like me), he cannot forget and he's regretting to have lost me an year ago?

What do you think?
Anyone with direct experiences with these Hexagrams unchanging?
Thanks and all the best to all.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
All three hexagrams are unchanging and I tend to think this means the situation is a static one of waiting. Get involved with other things while you wait and really try to prevent yourself from obsessing over him, as that will do you no good! :)

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your reply ginnie.
My problem is I am already doing a lot of things: new job, new experiences, enjoying old and new friends, I have been several time out of my comfort zone. I am feeling humanly richer (although still in need to do jobs I am not meant to do). Today I just received a request for an important interview for the end of the month. I am keeping busy. But as soon as I stop I get depressed: I miss him and then I cannot believe we lost each other. He doesn't even know I miss him so badly. It can be the same for him.. Or exactly the opposite.. But, if he still think about me, how a person can be with someone thinking of someone else?
Now I remember that a few months ago I asked about his feelings and I got 17.2 > 58
Again 17.. but I thought the Book was talking to me in the moving line "Related to the small child, losing the big man".. I loose my time thinking about a boy who doesn't want to man up.. But still, my heart is lost.. I am thinking to move somewhere else and or to start dating on line (even though I don't like the idea). And every time I am about to do it, something happen.
I am trying to be focused just on myself and my career, but apparently it is not enough :(
I don't know, maybe as soon as I'll get a good job, I will feel better because it will be worth the pain I had this year.. :(
I keep saying to myself if it's meant to be it's meant to be. But why am I still stuck then? things are going well, but everything seems still, and it's frustrating.
And I know I am talented and likable.. If you have a few more words for me as encouragement are really welcome.. But anyway, thanks a lot and all the best to you and to all.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You are yearning so hard after him. I feel so sorry that you are going through this pain, but maybe we all have felt it at some time in our lives . . . because it is a universal experience that everybody goes through at one time or another. One day at a time, Petra33. Try to spend time in nature. If there are parks near where you live, try to get there and this is a marvelous time of year to be outdoors, since the spring flowers are blooming. Sitting with your backbone to a tree is a good thing to do to feel rooted in nature and gain some peace of mind. Try it and see what happens. Even if it only helps you for one day, that is still a good thing . . . :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).