...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 42.1.2.3

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
An old friend Im not very close to recently started being cold toward me, and I believe it is at least partly because I parted ways with a mutual friend of ours who (if I know her at all) will have said very poor and possibly untrue things about me. I've been asking the Yi how to be with the friend who went cold, and over time it's been telling me to reduce involvement and walk the middle path to remain free of blame, which I have done my best at.

So I was a little shocked when I asked how should I be about her? (The friend who went 'cold' or stopped interacting with me humanely, as I feel) and received 42, increase: lines 1 2 and 3.

My real question about this is should I go out of my way to be friendly to her now? It does seen by the lines that things are going to improve for me in this situation, (I hope anyway!) but does it reccomend action o my part? For a while it recommended passive restraint, so I don't want to assume anything. With 57 as the relating hexagram maybe its just better to try not to directly influence anything. This is coupled with my understanding that the lower trigram often relates to changes happening within myself and my outlook as opposed to in the external world, though I'm not sure how fixed of a rule that really is.

The first line as a rexcomendation to take on big things, I'm thrown off a bit by that, and its also where I wonder if I ought to seek her out for a pleasant exchange or something.

The second line about the 10 tortoises, I got that a few times recently and it always turned out to e a very pleasant saving grace in the situation.

The third line is about benefitting from an unfortunate affair, maybe if I'm actively friendly she'll see that my other friend may have indeed painted me in a poor light. I know this line may be hard o interpret since the situation is mostly speculation. If anyone feels like giving their two cents on this I'd love to hear any input, otherwise I do recognize its kind of abstract to be working with in the first place. I'm especially curious about this reading because its just so different than how the Yi was telling me to be before now. Maybe because mercury is retrograde on Gemini she'll rethink the gossip she may have heard about me. It's also interesting to note that the old friend who may have said unpleasant things about me is indeed a Gemini. I'm also a Virgo, so, mercury's transits are pretty big for us. Don't get me wrong thoug, I love Geminis. Btw happy birthday Geminis!

Thanks everyone for looking,and for possibly adding 2 cents

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).