Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello there.
I was wondering what experience people have with asking the I Ching for an image? I just asked what is an image for X and me? and received 64.1.2.6>51 which is not quite what I expected. I was thinking that an unchanging hexagram might be the kind of answer I would get for an "image" since each hexagram has an image and judgement but am now having trouble piecing the image together from the lines and relating hexagram and the initial hexagram. Any advice/thoughts?
I was wondering what experience people have with asking the I Ching for an image? I just asked what is an image for X and me? and received 64.1.2.6>51 which is not quite what I expected. I was thinking that an unchanging hexagram might be the kind of answer I would get for an "image" since each hexagram has an image and judgement but am now having trouble piecing the image together from the lines and relating hexagram and the initial hexagram. Any advice/thoughts?