...life can be translucent

Menu

16.1.4.5.6 > 42 How to come back together with someone

mythos

visitor
Reaction score
In my interest of always posting when I receive a reading with no track record on the forums, here is 16.1.4.5.6 > 42

Reading 1: I what our future interaction looks like: 13 unchanging.

Reading 2: My taking action: 25.6

Reading 3: X taking action: 12 unchanging.

Reading 4: Why X wouldn't initiate contact: 47.1

Reading 5: So, how to have unification, coming together in person: 16.1.4.5.6 >42

In this dynamic, I don't think it will be useful to ask to meet X even without 25.6 but 25.6 gets the thought precisely.

So, 16.1.4.5.6 >42

16: The figure often suggests a callow or deluded buoyancy -- the kind of outlook associated with romantic idealists.Conversely, in its most positive sense, Enthusiasm suggests the surety of total self-confidence.

Line 1: Legge: Line one is magnetic, with a dynamic correlate in the fourth place. She may well enjoy the happiness of the time, but unable to contain herself, she erupts in boastful enthusiasm and calls undue attention to herself. Enthusiasm has thus been her undoing.

I posted something on social media that could be this? But as the question is about how to unite, it's possible that all press is good press.

Line 4: Wing: Harmonious times are approaching. It is safe to exhibit your confidence in the future. Your attitude will attract others to you, who will co-operate in your endeavors. In this way you can accomplish great deeds.

I work on a platform that is in plain view and has a really nice and positive purpose?? Actually, I have no idea what this is saying.

Line 5: Anthony: The situation is difficult and uncomfortable. We are still under the influence of striving to achieve results or hedging to prevent them. However, our discomfort is useful in causing us to seek out these attitudes which block our progress.

Yes, well, this does cause me to look at most of my intimacy issues and evaluate and make decisions and take actions to move through them with delicacy but it's the commentary of James DeKorne that I think is most appropriate "At its most neutral, the image suggests a chronic condition currently not amenable to being cured. Sometimes this feels like ironic irritation: the oracle seems to be asking: "When are you ever going to learn?” The ego is clinging to outmoded ways (the "memories" mentioned in Legge's Confucian commentary), and is yet unable to fully comprehend the demands of the Work." A sort of admonishment, like, I'm a little bit of a dork daydreaming over memories as this whole set of questions is unreal, ie: there is nothing active happening and even being here is the illness itself.

Line 6: Wing: The person in this position is lost in the memory of a compelling and harmonious experience. The time is past, and what is left is empty egotism. Fortunately, reform is possible. There is an opportunity to move on to a situation of new growth.

Yes, well, exactly. Hence why I've posted this reading (in addition to it not having shown up in previous readings). That is to say, boys and girls, that if you find yourself here, having thrown this reading, know that what you are entertaining are illusions and there's a whole world of people with whom you can have real life everyday engagements :)

And 42: Well 42 I tend to look at mainly as being the line where after you've lost or let go of something, you're flooded with insight or new opportunity.

I welcome all thoughts and insights, as ever.

:bows:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think you are reading the answers correctly.
What our future interaction looks like? 13 - just a friends, no deep feelings.
What if you take action? 25.6 and she does? 12.
Yes, not a right time, a standstill.
These answers contain enough information already.

How to have unification, coming together in person: 16.1.4.5.6 >42
16 - 42.png

I think transitional method gives a clearer picture. Especially about the meaning of 16.4, now represented as 51.4.

Richmond:
16.1. Expressing enthusiasm bring misfortune.
Because we do not like the inactivity of this moment we become busy about it.
The misfortune is that we miss the experience of peace in the present and are ill-prepared for the next movement of the life force.

51.4. Shock in mud.
In mud we get stuck and here we get stuck in shock, using it, entangled with it. Allow shock and it flows out, try to define or use it and it stays.

24.5. A noble return. No regret.
The nobleness of this return is symbolic of the withdrawal of self interest, of priority to the way we are feeling, allowing it to die away with a readiness to take on something new. as this opens out into new activity in the coming cycle there is no regret.

3.6. Horse and carriage are disconnected. Blood and tears.
We cannot flow in our experience so symbolically our life-blood (experience) overflows in regretful feeling.
Here we do not accept a new situation into our ongoing self and so we separate this personal self from our circumstances.

If you try to push on (16) you are in for some shock and regret(51), which will make you return to safety(24). Think about the experience(3) and grow-up(42) while waiting for someone proper.

mythos

visitor
Reaction score
In moments of something like loneliness, I stretch out to the closest thing to romantic intimacy. But the truth is, I know better than to pine or to text or call because I don't see the point. It's over because I was 50% of making it over, because it wasn't right.

It was an experience of learning what things were probably right and which ones weren't. But I'm a firm believer that, at the very least, two people who are to have intimacy both have to feel it, like a current bigger than them, and they also have to choose it, totally of their own volition. It's that combo that can be pretty rare to find.

And while I had one, the current bigger than us, we didn't choose. Maybe because we were cowardly but more likely because we had things inside us that would block anyone for awhile, from getting close.

Throughout time, relationships have been structured by families, even by state. Now left to choose and of course, feeling like I can do this, I can have a relationship, I can be intimate, when I look at someone who that could be possible with, I wonder how on earth you actually choose. When I feel the current, it's so darn electrifying, what do I do with that?

It's these questions that bring most of us to throw coins, divide yarrow sticks and press a button and later, arrive, say, at this site, to discuss, to ask... hoping someone knows and probably also, sometimes spinning time, because every encounter can't happen fast or slow enough. :)

But this
"Think about the experience(3) and grow-up(42) while waiting for someone proper.
looks pretty good as a start.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
How do we choose?

A good question, by trial and error I think. The Earth is a planet of free will (there are other planets that don't have that), a kind of soul-school, a theatre (Shakespeare was absolutely right). Try this and that when you feel this electrifying feeling, and I think you will become to understand what does it say to you.
And most important, don't hold back, any experience is good for the soul, it's what we are here for.
Rejection is not the end of the life, just a result of an experiment.

Of course we want to minimize the time of the search, myself included.

Recently I've heard a story about the tourist in some remote village in Africa.
After a day travelling on donkey, he was so tired that while getting off he stumbled and broke big beautiful clay vase. But the villagers began to dance and clap and were full of happiness. He asked: "why are they so happy?" Because now we can make another one! The process of creation was more important than the product.

mythos

visitor
Reaction score
"A good question, by trial and error I think."

I've lived a lot of trial and error to begin to really identify what I am and what I like. I've managed to get the errors exploded really quickly. Now, an awry attraction can be exploded safely in a week. I hope to get this down to ten minutes!

"The Earth is a planet of free will (there are other planets that don't have that), a kind of soul-school, a theatre (Shakespeare was absolutely right). Try this and that when you feel this electrifying feeling, and I think you will become to understand what does it say to you."

Because the electrifying feeling I more and more feel is just a message (sort of like how there are certain characters in a video game that can give you valuable information) so activate the interaction, go through the steps. If stuck on attachment programming, explode the dynamic so there's nothing lingering. It's no good if there are questions afterward (this example from above precedes my more efficient methods)

"And most important, don't hold back, any experience is good for the soul, it's what we are here for.
Rejection is not the end of the life, just a result of an experiment."

Definitely when I go all the way through the experience and am totally honest, it's freaking amazing. Like walking through or being an energy field.

"Of course we want to minimize the time of the search, myself included."

:)

"Recently I've heard a story about the tourist in some remote village in Africa.
After a day travelling on donkey, he was so tired that while getting off he stumbled and broke big beautiful clay vase. But the villagers began to dance and clap and were full of happiness. He asked: "why are they so happy?" Because now we can make another one! The process of creation was more important than the product."

Lol, great!! It's almost always true. So, we say, that end product we call the 'relationship' or the 'spouse' isn't really the thing at all. It's the process of creating that dynamic together, even before you've met :)

Thanks, I like your views :bows:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Not everyone wants to minimise the time of search, for some of us, the search is all there is. ;)

mythos

visitor
Reaction score
"Not everyone wants to minimise the time of search, for some of us, the search is all there is."

Lol, well, yes. The whole thing is about what a relationship ADDS to your life, in unexpected and beneficial ways.

Stay single and enjoy traveling when you want, meeting new friends, whatever floats your boat... and if someone comes along where you both add so much awesomeness to one another's lives, carry on and call yourself a couple. :bows:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I read 16.1.4.5.6 > 42 a little differently if it is a "How do I" question. I would look at the lines for their advice on how to act, more than as a commentary on possibilities or descriptions of the situation.

16.6 If there are setbacks, it isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself.
16.5 Do not let afflictions kill you. Persevere, be determined, and be creative.
16.4 The seed of relationship, the ideals and common vision/way of seeing/heart you share is actually a great accomplishment in of itself. You can be confident of that. Do not doubt it.
16.1 Be humble and keep it on the downlow. If you say too much, proudly, people will cause you problems, and it is not kind to them either.
- LL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).