Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
In my interest of always posting when I receive a reading with no track record on the forums, here is 16.1.4.5.6 > 42
Reading 1: I what our future interaction looks like: 13 unchanging.
Reading 2: My taking action: 25.6
Reading 3: X taking action: 12 unchanging.
Reading 4: Why X wouldn't initiate contact: 47.1
Reading 5: So, how to have unification, coming together in person: 16.1.4.5.6 >42
In this dynamic, I don't think it will be useful to ask to meet X even without 25.6 but 25.6 gets the thought precisely.
So, 16.1.4.5.6 >42
16: The figure often suggests a callow or deluded buoyancy -- the kind of outlook associated with romantic idealists.Conversely, in its most positive sense, Enthusiasm suggests the surety of total self-confidence.
Line 1: Legge: Line one is magnetic, with a dynamic correlate in the fourth place. She may well enjoy the happiness of the time, but unable to contain herself, she erupts in boastful enthusiasm and calls undue attention to herself. Enthusiasm has thus been her undoing.
I posted something on social media that could be this? But as the question is about how to unite, it's possible that all press is good press.
Line 4: Wing: Harmonious times are approaching. It is safe to exhibit your confidence in the future. Your attitude will attract others to you, who will co-operate in your endeavors. In this way you can accomplish great deeds.
I work on a platform that is in plain view and has a really nice and positive purpose?? Actually, I have no idea what this is saying.
Line 5: Anthony: The situation is difficult and uncomfortable. We are still under the influence of striving to achieve results or hedging to prevent them. However, our discomfort is useful in causing us to seek out these attitudes which block our progress.
Yes, well, this does cause me to look at most of my intimacy issues and evaluate and make decisions and take actions to move through them with delicacy but it's the commentary of James DeKorne that I think is most appropriate "At its most neutral, the image suggests a chronic condition currently not amenable to being cured. Sometimes this feels like ironic irritation: the oracle seems to be asking: "When are you ever going to learn?” The ego is clinging to outmoded ways (the "memories" mentioned in Legge's Confucian commentary), and is yet unable to fully comprehend the demands of the Work." A sort of admonishment, like, I'm a little bit of a dork daydreaming over memories as this whole set of questions is unreal, ie: there is nothing active happening and even being here is the illness itself.
Line 6: Wing: The person in this position is lost in the memory of a compelling and harmonious experience. The time is past, and what is left is empty egotism. Fortunately, reform is possible. There is an opportunity to move on to a situation of new growth.
Yes, well, exactly. Hence why I've posted this reading (in addition to it not having shown up in previous readings). That is to say, boys and girls, that if you find yourself here, having thrown this reading, know that what you are entertaining are illusions and there's a whole world of people with whom you can have real life everyday engagements
And 42: Well 42 I tend to look at mainly as being the line where after you've lost or let go of something, you're flooded with insight or new opportunity.
I welcome all thoughts and insights, as ever.
:bows:
Reading 1: I what our future interaction looks like: 13 unchanging.
Reading 2: My taking action: 25.6
Reading 3: X taking action: 12 unchanging.
Reading 4: Why X wouldn't initiate contact: 47.1
Reading 5: So, how to have unification, coming together in person: 16.1.4.5.6 >42
In this dynamic, I don't think it will be useful to ask to meet X even without 25.6 but 25.6 gets the thought precisely.
So, 16.1.4.5.6 >42
16: The figure often suggests a callow or deluded buoyancy -- the kind of outlook associated with romantic idealists.Conversely, in its most positive sense, Enthusiasm suggests the surety of total self-confidence.
Line 1: Legge: Line one is magnetic, with a dynamic correlate in the fourth place. She may well enjoy the happiness of the time, but unable to contain herself, she erupts in boastful enthusiasm and calls undue attention to herself. Enthusiasm has thus been her undoing.
I posted something on social media that could be this? But as the question is about how to unite, it's possible that all press is good press.
Line 4: Wing: Harmonious times are approaching. It is safe to exhibit your confidence in the future. Your attitude will attract others to you, who will co-operate in your endeavors. In this way you can accomplish great deeds.
I work on a platform that is in plain view and has a really nice and positive purpose?? Actually, I have no idea what this is saying.
Line 5: Anthony: The situation is difficult and uncomfortable. We are still under the influence of striving to achieve results or hedging to prevent them. However, our discomfort is useful in causing us to seek out these attitudes which block our progress.
Yes, well, this does cause me to look at most of my intimacy issues and evaluate and make decisions and take actions to move through them with delicacy but it's the commentary of James DeKorne that I think is most appropriate "At its most neutral, the image suggests a chronic condition currently not amenable to being cured. Sometimes this feels like ironic irritation: the oracle seems to be asking: "When are you ever going to learn?” The ego is clinging to outmoded ways (the "memories" mentioned in Legge's Confucian commentary), and is yet unable to fully comprehend the demands of the Work." A sort of admonishment, like, I'm a little bit of a dork daydreaming over memories as this whole set of questions is unreal, ie: there is nothing active happening and even being here is the illness itself.
Line 6: Wing: The person in this position is lost in the memory of a compelling and harmonious experience. The time is past, and what is left is empty egotism. Fortunately, reform is possible. There is an opportunity to move on to a situation of new growth.
Yes, well, exactly. Hence why I've posted this reading (in addition to it not having shown up in previous readings). That is to say, boys and girls, that if you find yourself here, having thrown this reading, know that what you are entertaining are illusions and there's a whole world of people with whom you can have real life everyday engagements
And 42: Well 42 I tend to look at mainly as being the line where after you've lost or let go of something, you're flooded with insight or new opportunity.
I welcome all thoughts and insights, as ever.
:bows: