...life can be translucent

Menu

Hyperacusis Hex 12.4.5>23

G

goddessliss

I have had Hyperacusis for as long as I can remember and at present I'm in a situation where it's causing me high anxiety.
There is a woman who does prime tuning who's helped me out many times before. Sometimes her method works for me and other times not so much.

What is the potential she can help me overcome my Hyperacusis
Hex 12.4.5>23

Line 3 seems to be saying it's time for me to do something about my condition and Line 4 seems to say she may be able to help but there also seems to be a bit more in line 4 that I'm not understanding.

Thanks Liss

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Liss, please recheck the lines, was it 12.4.5 → 23 or 12.3.4 → 53 or 56.3.4 → 23?

First option seems very positive.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, but you are writing about lines 3 and 4:
Line 3 seems to be saying it's time for me to do something about my condition and Line 4 seems
So I guess that was just a mistype.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
So the lines are 4 and 5, let's look at the comments:

12.4 Richmond
To act from the highest is without error and his companions share the blessing.

Here identity opens itself to what is going on around it in the outside world and we become aware of the effects of our involvement there. We see that we act even when we are not aware, acting out of our greater self, and that we can simply follow this with our conscious identity.

I can see two aspects here: Accepting that you are here just to follow the mandate of heaven (your soul wishes) will lower your anxiety.
And - Use the higher power to heal yourself, the highest current of energy is the current of love, straight from the source/god/universe. Lower ones are of confusion and fear - which most people use.

20.5 Richmond
The superior man, contemplating the course of his life, does not fall into error.

Becoming aware of our intuitive feelings gives awareness of the flow of the life energy which is the "course of his life". It is the superior man who does this because it is a widening view.

Feeling is of the life force and of its movements which are the tao, so the movement of this line corrects the imbalance that the hexagram pictures and brings our separated parts together.

You can't just run for help every time this condition reappears, you should eliminate it altogether.
Our subconscious is very powerful, if we believe and allow our body to heal - it will.
Using positive thoughts and filling the body with white light, removing all the blackness from it and sending it back to the source.
20.5 Speaks of some imbalance that you are overlooking - it's the cause of this condition, which just manifests in your body this way. Become aware of it, and replace it with something better.

G

goddessliss

Thanks for your response ashteroid it makes a lot of sense to me.
I know the problem of the loudness comes from one of my eardrums being smaller than the other. So the larger eardrum over compensates which means I hear things way louder than others but the anxiety from being sensitive to noise is another thing.
If I can justify the noise being made I can calm down and it doesn't bother me so much ie. At present the landlord, who lives upstairs, has a very loud voiced visitor staying with him - she is one of those people who take up your personal space, think they know everything and I can hear her on the phone and it makes me quite cranky. I told her I can hear, almost clearly, her conversation and she said I know I project my voice loudly but I don't care that it bothers others.
Whilst this visitor has been there he had his young grandchildren come to stay but because I could justify the noise of children being a joyful thing, as they are just playing and having fun, it didn't really bother me although it was quite loud.
So two things going on here like you've suggested but I think it's the latter that needs to be healed as I doubt there is much that can be done about my eardrum.

- Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).