Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
pink_panther
visitor
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2015
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 2
I'm am applying for a doctoral program in Spring and want to know what my chances are of getting accepted. I am currently enrolled as a Master's student. I have straight A's and have received 2 commendations from professors, however I am having trouble getting one last letter of recommendation (which is worrying me).
I got hexagram 2, changing lines 2,3,6 changing to 18. So far the Iching has been incredibly accurate, I just have had trouble interpreting it. The lines of hexagram 2 seem to be positive.
What worries me a bit is 18? Repairing the damage? I'm not sure what this could refer to in regards to my education since so far my time at this university has been great! I have no conflicts with anyone and my grades are all A's. Could this possibly mean repairing damage to my life in general as in getting life back on track and in order? (I recently got out of a not so great situation relationship-wise and going back to school is definitely something that is improving my livelihood etc).
Any thoughts? As always it is appreciated it!
-Pink Panther
I got hexagram 2, changing lines 2,3,6 changing to 18. So far the Iching has been incredibly accurate, I just have had trouble interpreting it. The lines of hexagram 2 seem to be positive.
What worries me a bit is 18? Repairing the damage? I'm not sure what this could refer to in regards to my education since so far my time at this university has been great! I have no conflicts with anyone and my grades are all A's. Could this possibly mean repairing damage to my life in general as in getting life back on track and in order? (I recently got out of a not so great situation relationship-wise and going back to school is definitely something that is improving my livelihood etc).
Any thoughts? As always it is appreciated it!
-Pink Panther