...life can be translucent

Menu

I need your help interpreting Hex 5.2 changing to 63

bea123

visitor
Reaction score
Although I'm familiar with the website I never actually explored the forum before, wow! You are all here! Candid, you are here too!

I really need your help guys, I've asked Yi a question what was the forecast for my current relationship, following a difficult few months. I got 5 with changing line 2 moving to 63. Is this the end? (I have also asked how he felt about me, I got 37 changing to 30). I always thought there was a potential to this relationship that never quite materialised... I do love him but it is not easy to be with him.. Please help, I'm in agony.

luz

visitor
Reaction score
Be patient. I'm sure somebody will come and help you. I wish I could. Sometimes there's nobody around but eventually, somebody will come!

luz

visitor
Reaction score
In the meantime, do you know this website?:
LiSe's website

It's really great. It might give you a different perspective.

Patient is good... that's what I hear!

M

micheline

Dear Bea,
Based on this reading, I would not consider the relationship "over"...5.2. advises you to have patience... even though you feel that things can be improved, and they probably can, it will very possibly turn out okay.
63, things are already in motion....and the fan yao line 63.2 advises you to wait with patience and without concern to get what you want in due time.

37.4.5 > 30 is also very positive.
Yes, patience is good!
BTW, sometimes it helps when a reader has more detail about the situation...you dont say what exactly is going on with you, with him, and thus it is hard to really say with any assurance what your reading is saying to you. There is never only one way to interpret, esp for an outside party with less insight. That may be why there is some reluctance to answer you..If you elaborate, you may get more replies.
Best, Micheline

A

alan

Hi Bea123,

Asking for a prediction is always a bit tricky (sorry). The oracle is giving you an image that reflects your experience. If you feel rotten and in doubt, it's likely that the answer you receive will show some of your difficulty. Line 2 of hexagram 5 indicates a situation of waiting while others are talking (gossiping?). Bringing this to a conclusion seems to be encouraged. I would imagine that your intuition is telling you whether or not this relationship is really viable.
Hexagram 37, line 4 indicates a wealthy family, something that is very encouraging. The relating hexagram 30 shows the aspect of clinging. Perhaps you are relying on your family to some extent?
If your relationship was really coming together I suspect you would have received a more encouraging answer. You might try asking about taking another direction in your romantic life.
Wishing you well.
Alan

pagan

visitor
Reaction score
I always interpreted hex 63 as 'its over now' until I read Karcher who says 'its in process now'. Some commentaries say that 63 represents order that is now disintegrating into chaos and say that a lot of effort will be required to maintain the current status quo because the energy of the situation is tending towards inertia rather than energetic progress. If I got this reading I would have to assume that if the current status quo isn't good enough, then you have very little promise for it to be better in the future.
P.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"I've asked Yi a question what was the forecast for my current relationship, following a difficult few months. I got 5 with changing line 2 moving to 63. Is this the end? (I have also asked how he felt about me, I got 37 changing to 30)."

For me, the most significant thing in this is how you think what you drew might signal the end. It's your fear talking, not the oracle.

5.2 talks about waiting in a vulnerable position, and there's talk, but everything's fine in the end, everything's in the right place.

37>30 is basically 37.4.5, right? This talks about having access to great resources (really positive for a relationship) and powerful decisions made easily and with good result (also good for relationship). 37's about participation in an inner group (good for relationship), and 30's got to do with radiant attachment (very good for relationship).

The Yi is being very thumbs up here. I'd say you've got nothing to fear but uh... fear itself. (Wish I'd said that.)

bea123

visitor
Reaction score
Guys you are really great, so good to get all this support at a time of dispair! I agree that it's difficult to interpret any hexagram without knowing more of the background but it's really helpful to get your views. Funnily enough I was in Covent Garden on Sat and had my palm read, the guy said that I should get out of this relationship as I will want to get divorced in a couple of years anyway if we stay together. Very encouraging. I don't think I'm ready to make the final decision yet or am scared to do so. I will follow the advice and wait.

For those of you who want to know more of a background we've been living together for a year, he has 2 kids from previous marriage and doesn't want any more, I really want to have children of my own. It's been a difficult year for me as on one side he has this lovely side to him (very caring and protective) but also very controlling at times. Main problem is that we are at different stages in our lives, he is 10 years older (44) and wants to start winding down. He hopes that his kids will be enough for me but I told him it will never be so. I want my own family and the full works. I thought at first that we will manage to work things out as I do love him dearly but I'm not sure any more if we can. He is probably the first guy I trully love, my previous relationships have been pretty disastrous. I must have been a nasty piece of work in my previous life. Funny how the thing that is the most important to us in our life does not sometimes want to come our way at all.

Once again thank you so much guys, I really needed that. Any more comments will be very welcome!

M

micheline

With the background, Bea, your readings make even more sense. You are advised to wait and the "talk" is maybe the nagging feeling that this isnt what you really want, but you are not ready to make the break.
And he sees you in the family light, 37.4.5....you are the treasure of the house he would seek, and he the king in the castle.. and he likes the family set-up as it is with no more future children.
I guess it is really a question of you committing yourself to what you truly want. I had a friend who married a divorced man with 2 kids who said he didnt want anymore kids. At first, she reluctantly agreed to that....but then later ended up begging him to consider having a child with her as she really wanted. He relented, but shortly after their child was born,he asked for a divorce.

AS Maya Angelou says: When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time.

I believe you can find what you want. Believe that you are worth it.
best, Micheline

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).