Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hell everyone! Sorry to boar you all with a relationship question as it is so common these days on this iching board. But would like to share this with you 
Would also like your insights to this, as I have met somebody new. And since it has been sooo long for me that anybody new has come in to my life. I would like to know as much as possible where this new relationship could goto.
Background stories (long story short):
Mine: Had a love of my life a long long time ago, still haunted by it, so fully aware as to what to expect when it comes to a new relationship. The opportunity has (finally) been presented to me to move on, and start fresh with somebody as beautiful as her. I am excited about it!
Hers: First time we met a while back, instant connection. Had a boyfriend at that time, broke up with him beginning of last week. Between the time we met until now, we have approached each other from time to time online, and bumped into each other once in the street (nice coincidence!), and met up yesterday. Attraction and interest was certainly present! The times she approached me online, I could not help but have a gut feeling she was probing my gently and something 'was up', had a gut feeling she broke up him. Inevitably, like any relationship (which i understand well from my break up long ago), it takes time to heal and move on, so I know in what position she now is. But as of right now, I don't want to come over as someone she might want to avoid if I accidentally add pressure due to my own enthusiasm.
What hope do I have of her becoming my girlfriend?
33.2 44
33.2 TIe up a yellox ox? "Once retreat is set as your course of action, don't look back." ? I find the Hexes are negative, such as 33 retreat? Or does this mean I shouldn't give up? And head straight on with out looking back and "get her" (44?) Or do these Hexes mean: "drop the idea, tie up the yellow ox and give up"?
So in retrospect, I changed the question, and asked for a second time as 33.2 was unclear to me.
How will she become my girlfriend (in the future)
55.4.5 63
I get the impression from these lines that there is a temporary "hold up" with line 4? 5 speaks for itself with "Completion" in the end? As in, she could become my girlfriend?
Asked for extra hexes for clarification, our positions;
In which direction is our "relationship" heading?:
61.1.4.5 64
61.1 Cultivating Stability
61.4 Receiving Light
61.5 Unifying Through Love of Truth
64 Before completion.
Can't help but think/see that this is very positive for us!
Her position:
11.5.6 9
11.5 I have the impression she is kinda lingering behind from her recent break up.
11.6 She might be feeling emotional about it
9 uncertainty
My position:
41.4.6 54
41.4 Calm down
44.6 To give is to receive, could this mean... be natural, magnetism, attraction?
54 Longing, incomplete "marriage"?
Thank you
Would also like your insights to this, as I have met somebody new. And since it has been sooo long for me that anybody new has come in to my life. I would like to know as much as possible where this new relationship could goto.
Background stories (long story short):
Mine: Had a love of my life a long long time ago, still haunted by it, so fully aware as to what to expect when it comes to a new relationship. The opportunity has (finally) been presented to me to move on, and start fresh with somebody as beautiful as her. I am excited about it!
Hers: First time we met a while back, instant connection. Had a boyfriend at that time, broke up with him beginning of last week. Between the time we met until now, we have approached each other from time to time online, and bumped into each other once in the street (nice coincidence!), and met up yesterday. Attraction and interest was certainly present! The times she approached me online, I could not help but have a gut feeling she was probing my gently and something 'was up', had a gut feeling she broke up him. Inevitably, like any relationship (which i understand well from my break up long ago), it takes time to heal and move on, so I know in what position she now is. But as of right now, I don't want to come over as someone she might want to avoid if I accidentally add pressure due to my own enthusiasm.
What hope do I have of her becoming my girlfriend?
33.2 44
33.2 TIe up a yellox ox? "Once retreat is set as your course of action, don't look back." ? I find the Hexes are negative, such as 33 retreat? Or does this mean I shouldn't give up? And head straight on with out looking back and "get her" (44?) Or do these Hexes mean: "drop the idea, tie up the yellow ox and give up"?
So in retrospect, I changed the question, and asked for a second time as 33.2 was unclear to me.
How will she become my girlfriend (in the future)
55.4.5 63
I get the impression from these lines that there is a temporary "hold up" with line 4? 5 speaks for itself with "Completion" in the end? As in, she could become my girlfriend?
Asked for extra hexes for clarification, our positions;
In which direction is our "relationship" heading?:
61.1.4.5 64
61.1 Cultivating Stability
61.4 Receiving Light
61.5 Unifying Through Love of Truth
64 Before completion.
Can't help but think/see that this is very positive for us!
Her position:
11.5.6 9
11.5 I have the impression she is kinda lingering behind from her recent break up.
11.6 She might be feeling emotional about it
9 uncertainty
My position:
41.4.6 54
41.4 Calm down
44.6 To give is to receive, could this mean... be natural, magnetism, attraction?
54 Longing, incomplete "marriage"?
Thank you
Last edited:
