Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello everyone ...
I posted this some months ago. We've been seeing each other and it's been going well for the most part. Sometimes my emotions are rather intense and I perceive rejection where there probably isn't any.
This past month we haven't seen much of each other and I'm finding it difficult to not take it personally. I know she's been busy, yet there's a part of me that feels if she was really into me she would have made some effort to spend a little time together. Instead I feel that other things have taken priority and I've been placed on the backburner and I find myself feeling angry. I'd rather not feel that way.
I asked IC what should I know about my relationship with X and received 22.3.4.6
From reading some other post about 22 I think this may mean that there's beauty in what we have but there is no actual substance in our relationship -- at least not yet.
Line 3 says it deserves endless persistence, and things will be going well. My personally feelings have been the complete opposite of this. I want to give up but it's likely out of immaturity. hence this advice is important to heed.
Lines 4 & 6 seem to be good omens in terms of romance.
I need to calm down and not let my intense feelings ruin a relationship that has potential is how I'm reading this.
I posted this some months ago. We've been seeing each other and it's been going well for the most part. Sometimes my emotions are rather intense and I perceive rejection where there probably isn't any.
This past month we haven't seen much of each other and I'm finding it difficult to not take it personally. I know she's been busy, yet there's a part of me that feels if she was really into me she would have made some effort to spend a little time together. Instead I feel that other things have taken priority and I've been placed on the backburner and I find myself feeling angry. I'd rather not feel that way.
I asked IC what should I know about my relationship with X and received 22.3.4.6
From reading some other post about 22 I think this may mean that there's beauty in what we have but there is no actual substance in our relationship -- at least not yet.
Line 3 says it deserves endless persistence, and things will be going well. My personally feelings have been the complete opposite of this. I want to give up but it's likely out of immaturity. hence this advice is important to heed.
Lines 4 & 6 seem to be good omens in terms of romance.
I need to calm down and not let my intense feelings ruin a relationship that has potential is how I'm reading this.