Menu

Is this concept true? 58.1.4 to 29

Sayuki

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Long time no see, dear Clarity.
Another question from another seeker...

So, as the title says, I asked whether a certain concept is true. It's important to me because admitting it as such would lead to changes in everyday life: setting a goal, covering steps to achieve it etc On the other hand, I fear that believing wrong idea may lead me to nowhere.
The concept deals with what might be considered 'supernatural' and learning :stir: I guess, the point of my question was to find out if it is worth efforts. If I am not wallowing in an illusion.
I have already asked Yi Jing about it in spring and the answer was 4.2.3.5 --> 53. I found it pretty favourable in general, 4.3 saying that I have some misconceptions or fuss about too much. At that time I was eager to know, but somewhat clueless as for what's to be done with this information, so I let things evolve at natural pace and by the autumn had few ideas to begin with.

I decided to confirm my understanding of the previous reading:
Am I correct in thinking that the whole thing is true, but there are issues with the details?

58.1.4 --> 29

At first it looked discouraging. I thought it meant I was pestering the Oracle [58.4] with an idea existent only in my mind [58.1], an exhausting idea [47], which leads to danger [29]. But after lurking around the forum for other people's experience I changed my view of the answer.
Now it seems more like a gentle reproach from the Yi that instead of believing and following a beautiful concept [58.1] I keep on doubting, bargaining how much should I commit, whether it is worthwhile etc [58.4], which is certainly not the way of the superior person from hex 29 image.

Ufff, it turned out much longer than was intended. I am sorry for taking your time, but I would much appreciate somebody else's opinion :bows:

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Very quick general impression is don't trust yourself too much with this. I think 4.2.3.5>53 was suggesting you are on a learning curve. Don't fully either believe or disbelieve this because you actually don't know and can't yet know. The answer says clearly to me that you can proceed but keep a very open mind and don't fall into any reverential practises (4.3) too soon (53). A good dose of scepticism is healthy here and so is staying open to the possibilities of it's truth.

You cannot yet know if this is true or not. That is what 4 is about, not knowing. When you get 4 you cannot know what you want to know without finding out in the course of time for yourself

I think your 58>29 confirms this idea. This is something to deliberate on, to stay open to but it is not time to pledge allegiance or give yourself over to anything fully either.

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
I almost wonder what the Yi would say if you asked ' what is the best way for me to be in regard to learning about this and possibly applying it in the future?' It might show you making progress with the concept, since you did get 4 previously as Trojina mentioned definitely represents a learning curve, and you got line 5 which is good fortune for a student or a person who just doesn't know yet. The relating hex was 53 so it seems you will make progress with this but there's still a ways to go. You're onto something in my opinion, but there's a lot of learning between where you're at and what you're trying to figure out at the moment.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).