Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 26, 2014
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 12
Long time no see, dear Clarity.
Another question from another seeker...
So, as the title says, I asked whether a certain concept is true. It's important to me because admitting it as such would lead to changes in everyday life: setting a goal, covering steps to achieve it etc On the other hand, I fear that believing wrong idea may lead me to nowhere.
The concept deals with what might be considered 'supernatural' and learning
I guess, the point of my question was to find out if it is worth efforts. If I am not wallowing in an illusion.
I have already asked Yi Jing about it in spring and the answer was 4.2.3.5 --> 53. I found it pretty favourable in general, 4.3 saying that I have some misconceptions or fuss about too much. At that time I was eager to know, but somewhat clueless as for what's to be done with this information, so I let things evolve at natural pace and by the autumn had few ideas to begin with.
I decided to confirm my understanding of the previous reading:
Am I correct in thinking that the whole thing is true, but there are issues with the details?
58.1.4 --> 29
At first it looked discouraging. I thought it meant I was pestering the Oracle [58.4] with an idea existent only in my mind [58.1], an exhausting idea [47], which leads to danger [29]. But after lurking around the forum for other people's experience I changed my view of the answer.
Now it seems more like a gentle reproach from the Yi that instead of believing and following a beautiful concept [58.1] I keep on doubting, bargaining how much should I commit, whether it is worthwhile etc [58.4], which is certainly not the way of the superior person from hex 29 image.
Ufff, it turned out much longer than was intended. I am sorry for taking your time, but I would much appreciate somebody else's opinion :bows:
Another question from another seeker...
So, as the title says, I asked whether a certain concept is true. It's important to me because admitting it as such would lead to changes in everyday life: setting a goal, covering steps to achieve it etc On the other hand, I fear that believing wrong idea may lead me to nowhere.
The concept deals with what might be considered 'supernatural' and learning
I guess, the point of my question was to find out if it is worth efforts. If I am not wallowing in an illusion.I have already asked Yi Jing about it in spring and the answer was 4.2.3.5 --> 53. I found it pretty favourable in general, 4.3 saying that I have some misconceptions or fuss about too much. At that time I was eager to know, but somewhat clueless as for what's to be done with this information, so I let things evolve at natural pace and by the autumn had few ideas to begin with.
I decided to confirm my understanding of the previous reading:
Am I correct in thinking that the whole thing is true, but there are issues with the details?
58.1.4 --> 29
At first it looked discouraging. I thought it meant I was pestering the Oracle [58.4] with an idea existent only in my mind [58.1], an exhausting idea [47], which leads to danger [29]. But after lurking around the forum for other people's experience I changed my view of the answer.
Now it seems more like a gentle reproach from the Yi that instead of believing and following a beautiful concept [58.1] I keep on doubting, bargaining how much should I commit, whether it is worthwhile etc [58.4], which is certainly not the way of the superior person from hex 29 image.
Ufff, it turned out much longer than was intended. I am sorry for taking your time, but I would much appreciate somebody else's opinion :bows:
Last edited: