...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex UC

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Can you help please. I have a son on drugs, more than two weeks ago he was in a terrible state (coming down) He says he is disgusted with himself and wants to be free. He was supposedly free for 2 weeks, another son said he should be ok after 2 weeks. But tonight when I phoned to see if he was ok, he first of all said yes but when I asked if he'd eaten and said he should to get well again, he shouted and screamed at me which suggests he has 'scored and is again 'coming down' I asked Y what I should do and was answered with 55 unchanging. Does this mean I should leave him alone or continue helping or am I doing too much? I have helped him out with food, vitamins and warm clothing and sometimes cash which he says is for electricity or tobacco. I just don't know what to do next.. Advice please if you have any to offer. Thankyou :brickwall:

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi meigga,

sorry to hear that your son's journey is so troubled...
At first I was confused by Hex 55 UC, but after a closer review I can get some pointers from it.

First, I think it is important for you to let go to some degree of worrying about your son's fate.
Wilhelm says "Only a man who is inwardly free of sorrow and
care can lead in a time of abundance. He must be like the sun at midday,
illuminating and gladdening everything under heaven."

I assume that while worrying about your son, you do not get to enjoy your own life much, is that right? Well this to me says, focus on yourself more then you will be able to be a light for everyone around you much better.
Also, it might be that your worries are in some way even burdening your son - he may know that is doing wrong and yet feel unable to change it now, and the knowledge that he is hurting/disappointing you may create additional pressure for him. Please understand that I am not critisizing anything you do here - I am sure that you are doing everything you can to really help your son. I'm just trying to point out a dynamic that can happen in a case like that.

So maybe if you can get some distance between yourself and your son's problems it might be beneficial for all. Why for example, not call him, but wait till he calls you? I understand you are worried, and want to know how he is doing, but he will do what he chooses to do anyway.

I hope this can help you a little bit
best wishes

maui

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou

Thank you maui
Thank you so much for your very helpful reply, I think you are right, I get too concerned then do and say the wrong things. Thank you again I will do as you suggest. It is heart breaking to see him like this.
With love, meigga:bows:

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi meigga,

take heart! I don't think that you are saying and doing the wrong things - when someone is not ready to take advice and help, nothing would be the right thing. But sometimes a change of direction can come quite suddenly - your son may realize all by himself that he must change something and find the resolve to do it.Then, if you come from a position of inner strength and happiness, you may be able to help him all the better.
I definitely hope for the best for both of you and all your family!

maui

B

butterfly spider

Hello
I am so sorry about your dilemma - being in this position as a parent is a very hard call. He is a very lucky chap to have you as a mother - and you should remember this. However low he may sink you are there and you should pat y ourself on the back for this so well done you!

Back to the reading. 55uc - had always been very positive for me in my life. So ...don't worry. Firstly just sit back and take a back room view. Nothing is going to go wrong here - you need to watch and observe. Your son will be fine. Your role is to be there as a safety net - not as a handrail. He will be fine.

Don't know why but had a real image of your son as a killer whale. You could catch and take or let go and swim alongside and follow. I really get a water feel from your son - something resonates with water. Is he Aquarius by any chance. If not then he has a lot of water....

Please stand back from him - join him on his journey downstream but it is his journey not yours

Hope things work out ...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Aquarius is an air sign BTW....which you may know but it sounded like you thought it was water

Is this the same son who had a growth on his lung ? If there are numerous things going on with him and the situation is complex then it's hard to see what to do...but reading this thread http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?21794-Biopsy-or-not....yes I see he is, quoting from there

Hello again all and thanks for reading
Have just discovered that my son is back on drugs. At first thought to wash my hands, then thought "does he think that drugs are a better way to go than Ca. of lung so asked 'Y' "what, if anything should I do about his position in life" 'Y' answered Hex 8.1 > 3. I believe that he could beat his addiction with all the supplements I've given him if he wanted to, I spent a small fortune on them. Research has suggested that mega doses of Vitamin C can prevent the 'High' from drugs and so remove the craving. 'Y' seems to be saying continue with help, am I right? I will not, of course, supply him with any more cash. Ideas anyone? Please. My other son, bytheway has had a fight with him and sent him home because of it.

I don't personally think one can beat an addiction with supplements. It's a complex issue but the most important thing is wanting to be free of it. If he does have cancer it would be a pretty difficult time to attempt to come off the drugs. I don't know what drugs he's on but it's possible he may be better to stay on a regular dose of the drug while being treated for his lung issue. Trying to stop drugs altogether when he has had worrying health news might be counter productive. If he is trying to come off drugs on his own he will go up and down and all over the place so it may be better for him just to have a more stable mood so he can cope with his other problems and then deal with the addiction later on perhaps as an overall part of his medical treatment ?

55 uc can be too much is too much. He may be frustrated you think it's just a case of supplements when there is so much more to take into account. I don't know the details of course but I would think his best bet is to present himself at hospital being honest about his addiction and then in any treatment for his lung issue his addiction can also be taken into account. IMO this really is far too much to be dealt with by supplements or by himself. As for vitamin C as wilth all 'alternative' treatments, they can work for some people and not for others but it is no use just to stick with alternative treatments just out of principle. People can go too far in that direction imagining all medical treatment is bad and all alternative is good. That is far from true.

So I think he'd need help for his whole self, his addiction, his lung and everything and that is how I see the 55 here. Get him to hospital if you can.

Last edited:
B

butterfly spider

Hello - Trojina makes a lot of sense above....but I still get this sense that he needs to do this on his own. I thought of Aquarius as my daughter had a birthday last week (she is Aquarius) an air sign, but is a bit of a waterbaby. I think you posted about your son when I was swimming once too.
xx

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
what you should do and getting 55UN...i posted something like a year ago when i was out of my patience my 55 UN i think it was and i was told the obvious, that it was depicting my current situation-i was like a lid on the top of a pot of boiling water...pretty good image, if you ask me, that can be copied to your son`s reaction-he is overly tensed and perhaps not coping well, maybe it was a bad moment, maybe back on drugs...and being an Aqua myself, i can tell you that we tend to alienate ourselves from people when it gets too difficult, think we can work things out alone....am not doing well at all alone here, so just from my point of experience and with hex 55, it may have been a depiction of the momentary situation. giving up or pulling back out on someone in chrises, would be a mistake. cast again, ask how is best for you to act regard his well being, call back tomorrow...and good luck to both.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all you are all so kind and helpful. Trogina thankyou, he has been told that there is nothing dreadful in his lungs, thank God. and he has decided that he wants come off himself. Thankyou butterfly spider, you must be psychic, he is Pisces, I am Aquarius. He called me yesterday to say sorry for yelling at me and asked for some food which I'll take to him tomorrow. An appetite is a good sign is it not. I shall swim alongside. Love to you all.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Dragona. I'm sorry that you are not doing well either. Hope you are soon better. I will not give up. Your lid on top of a pot of boiling water describes the situation well. will have to turn down the heat. With love and thanks to all of you. You are the kindest, kindest people, I'm so happy to know you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).