Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello everyone. Can you help please. I have a son on drugs, more than two weeks ago he was in a terrible state (coming down) He says he is disgusted with himself and wants to be free. He was supposedly free for 2 weeks, another son said he should be ok after 2 weeks. But tonight when I phoned to see if he was ok, he first of all said yes but when I asked if he'd eaten and said he should to get well again, he shouted and screamed at me which suggests he has 'scored and is again 'coming down' I asked Y what I should do and was answered with 55 unchanging. Does this mean I should leave him alone or continue helping or am I doing too much? I have helped him out with food, vitamins and warm clothing and sometimes cash which he says is for electricity or tobacco. I just don't know what to do next.. Advice please if you have any to offer. Thankyou 
