Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
dragonsfire1981
visitor
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2014
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi there,
I want your thoughts on this reading.
I asked a question about a situation regarding a person who sits on the organisation I setup. It is specifically in relation to a potentially romantic pursuit of her.
The thing is I feel she is very hurt from a perviously relationship, and doesn't seem to want to open up. I have been making inklings to her that I want to hear her sorry etc. I've been a little clumsy though and I've texted her a few times when drunk and she's been ambivilant in her response. Yesterday, she dis say to me, she needs space and doesn't want me asking about how she is etc, and wants me to respect her boundaries, I think I may have upset her.
However, when pulling out the Iching reading from the website, it's implying I am actually on the right path, so I am confused. Intuitively I feel I should back away from her (or at the very least reduce the amount of tension by not "tugging" at her, and leave her too cool. For example, at times she has told me about her past, and there's a lot of hurt there, and I told her I sympathise with it. I feel I could break it down by speaking the absolute truth to her, telling her though i was clumsy, I really wanted to let her know I cared etc.
What do people think?
I want your thoughts on this reading.
I asked a question about a situation regarding a person who sits on the organisation I setup. It is specifically in relation to a potentially romantic pursuit of her.
The thing is I feel she is very hurt from a perviously relationship, and doesn't seem to want to open up. I have been making inklings to her that I want to hear her sorry etc. I've been a little clumsy though and I've texted her a few times when drunk and she's been ambivilant in her response. Yesterday, she dis say to me, she needs space and doesn't want me asking about how she is etc, and wants me to respect her boundaries, I think I may have upset her.
However, when pulling out the Iching reading from the website, it's implying I am actually on the right path, so I am confused. Intuitively I feel I should back away from her (or at the very least reduce the amount of tension by not "tugging" at her, and leave her too cool. For example, at times she has told me about her past, and there's a lot of hurt there, and I told her I sympathise with it. I feel I could break it down by speaking the absolute truth to her, telling her though i was clumsy, I really wanted to let her know I cared etc.
What do people think?