Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi,
I posted before about a girl I like. I'm taking this very slowly. Things are alright, at least that's what I feel from the surface. But sometimes I feel like this isn't going anywhere.
I recall one of my first readings, I asked How is this relationship going to evolve? and I got Hex 53.1.5 to 22. Now after few months my interpretation about this is more clear. I think, and it's becoming true, that line one was talking about people around us with gossip about us, things like we make a good couple and bla bla bla, but we aren't yet, just friends. Then line 5 was kind of good reading, but at in the long run. That would be "happy ending" but there was something obstructing the road, like a stop of any kind and that I should endure this.
Last night I had again my mood touch by this situation, and I asked How could I make her fall in love? And I had as an answer Hex 37.5.6 to 36. I know, kind of stupid question probably, but Couldn't stop thinking that maybe I'm doing the "good" thing for the wrong reason, like I'm invisible to her... I'm afraid of having false expectations. I try not overthink, I enjoy her company and she is very receptive to make things together, but you know, that feeling that something is not right?
Well, thanks in advance, every help is welcome.
I posted before about a girl I like. I'm taking this very slowly. Things are alright, at least that's what I feel from the surface. But sometimes I feel like this isn't going anywhere.
I recall one of my first readings, I asked How is this relationship going to evolve? and I got Hex 53.1.5 to 22. Now after few months my interpretation about this is more clear. I think, and it's becoming true, that line one was talking about people around us with gossip about us, things like we make a good couple and bla bla bla, but we aren't yet, just friends. Then line 5 was kind of good reading, but at in the long run. That would be "happy ending" but there was something obstructing the road, like a stop of any kind and that I should endure this.
Last night I had again my mood touch by this situation, and I asked How could I make her fall in love? And I had as an answer Hex 37.5.6 to 36. I know, kind of stupid question probably, but Couldn't stop thinking that maybe I'm doing the "good" thing for the wrong reason, like I'm invisible to her... I'm afraid of having false expectations. I try not overthink, I enjoy her company and she is very receptive to make things together, but you know, that feeling that something is not right?
Well, thanks in advance, every help is welcome.