Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
cal val
visitor
- Joined
- Apr 30, 1971
- Messages
- 1,507
- Reaction score
- 29
I'm caught in the East Coast power shortage, so I'm typing fast. Please excuse any typos. Everytime I've started this post the power has gone out.
I've been to the bottom of my pit. I've dealt with the worst of it...unless the Yi thinks I should go back even farther and deal with the disappointment I felt when I didn't get the Barbie I wanted from Santa. I certainly hope not. I can't take much more of this.
Having had enough depth diving and feeling definitely ready to roll, I asked the Yi how to get the show on the road. The answer was 46 to 18. Line 6 says "Know what you want and where you want to go to get it" basically. So I had to sit and ponder and choose between NYC where I can make a particular dream I've had for a very long time come true or Los Angeles where my family is.
I chose NYC where the garment industry is headquartered and where I can make my dream come true. I'll make my fortune there and be able to travel to LA whenever I want. Besides I suspect my family is going to be spending considerable time on the East Coast since my son-in-law is deeply entrenched in the NY film community.
Some time ago I designed a particular line of clothing. The motivation behind the line was to make this world a better place to live in. The lines are simple and classic and endure to this day. The secret of success of this line is going to be as much in the lines and styling as in the specialized textile and marketing strategy. So...
Having made my choice, I told the Yi I was going to start looking for jobs in the garment industry in NYC in which I can learn all the facets of the industry I need to know...design, textile manufacturing and marketing. The answer was hexagram 1, no changing lines.
As far as I know (but then we all know I know nothing), the Yi is saying, "You go girl!" Is there anything else I need to know about this hexagram? I'd love any input anyone has to offer.
Additionally, if any of you out there know of anyone in the garment industry who is in a position to hire me, you all already know that I am assured of success with this line (my dreams, the psychic who approached me at work in Los Angeles, the Yi, etc.) and that this job I'm now seeking will possibly...probably turn into or lead to a lucrative partnership.
Further, they couldn't find someone too much more motivated, focused, dependable and trustworthy than I am. I'm a quick study as well.
In short...I'm putting the word out there...and I'm spreading it.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheerio the noo,
Val
I've been to the bottom of my pit. I've dealt with the worst of it...unless the Yi thinks I should go back even farther and deal with the disappointment I felt when I didn't get the Barbie I wanted from Santa. I certainly hope not. I can't take much more of this.
Having had enough depth diving and feeling definitely ready to roll, I asked the Yi how to get the show on the road. The answer was 46 to 18. Line 6 says "Know what you want and where you want to go to get it" basically. So I had to sit and ponder and choose between NYC where I can make a particular dream I've had for a very long time come true or Los Angeles where my family is.
I chose NYC where the garment industry is headquartered and where I can make my dream come true. I'll make my fortune there and be able to travel to LA whenever I want. Besides I suspect my family is going to be spending considerable time on the East Coast since my son-in-law is deeply entrenched in the NY film community.
Some time ago I designed a particular line of clothing. The motivation behind the line was to make this world a better place to live in. The lines are simple and classic and endure to this day. The secret of success of this line is going to be as much in the lines and styling as in the specialized textile and marketing strategy. So...
Having made my choice, I told the Yi I was going to start looking for jobs in the garment industry in NYC in which I can learn all the facets of the industry I need to know...design, textile manufacturing and marketing. The answer was hexagram 1, no changing lines.
As far as I know (but then we all know I know nothing), the Yi is saying, "You go girl!" Is there anything else I need to know about this hexagram? I'd love any input anyone has to offer.
Additionally, if any of you out there know of anyone in the garment industry who is in a position to hire me, you all already know that I am assured of success with this line (my dreams, the psychic who approached me at work in Los Angeles, the Yi, etc.) and that this job I'm now seeking will possibly...probably turn into or lead to a lucrative partnership.
Further, they couldn't find someone too much more motivated, focused, dependable and trustworthy than I am. I'm a quick study as well.
In short...I'm putting the word out there...and I'm spreading it.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheerio the noo,
Val