...life can be translucent

Menu

The Spirit Of The Yi

supanatural

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings To All...

I just thought I'd pop in to greet you all. I hope you are all doing well. I've been absent and present at the same time. Reading one of the post about two weeks ago helped me as much as it helped the person it was intended for.

After reading a question that was posted in the Friends area, and reading some of the interpretations of the reading, I began to see the spirit of this forum, and it's relationship to the I King. I sat down and began chanting the Mantra of the diety that governs the spirit of The I Ching. I chanted while I did My Yoga at night. Every night after Yoga, I would sit in a meditation chanting, and would take this trance to sleep with me. I did this everynight for a week. This wasn't the result of a reading I did or anything, I'm not really sure why I was so determined to do this everynight. It became abundantly clear as to why on thursday, which in my model is the day of the week that's governed by the deity where the Yi is housed. At the end of the work day, while talking to a Co worker/friend, i said that he needed to do some Soul Searching. As soon as it left my lips, I had a loud ringing in my ear. this was the answer to a Reading that I was helping my wife with the night before. I wrote this down, and the ringing stopped.

When I went home that evening I kept chanting. Friday night, while I was in trance, I saw the Image of each hexagram sit in front of me, and told me the premise of itself. They all came one at a time. About 40 came that night, and the rest the next night. I wrote them all down. I made a small folder. I gave them to my wife and asked her to read it. She read it, and replied "You need to publish this". I pulled out my Bones, and casted. Who sent you? I received the 42nd Hexagram, titled The Yi. Indicating to me, that this was sent by the spirit of the Yi itself. No doubt this was the result of the meditation and the chanting of this particular Mantra. This was the most perfect answer that I could've received.

I have been preparing this to be published. I have still been chanting, and will continue to do so until this work has seen the light of Day. I will keep you all posted.

Yi (Mind/Heart) Ching (Pure/Clean)

D

dharma

Hello Supanatural!

Glad to hear that you are well and that something new is winging it's way into the world through the power of your focused intention.

I personally look forward to your publication with great anticipation and I hope your way remains perfectly clear --as clear as it is right now.

Keep us posted, please do!!

Dharma
happy.gif

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, Supa!

I love the reading with Hexagram 42: it reminds me of the Psalm line, 'my cup runneth over' - about gifts we're given when we have a vessel open and ready for them. It all sounds wonderful. Like Dharma I look forward to this publication with delight. Let me know, if you opt to publish electronically, if there's anything I can do to help through the site.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).