...life can be translucent

Menu

timing and the I ching

lagunader

visitor
Reaction score
in twelve plus years of consulting the I ching, I must say I have never received an
eroneous advice or prediction! some have materialized within hours, one (asking me to wait for the appropriate time)took two years!!.
For all you senior members, is there a way of getting a sense of timing for the hexagram
and changing line.
Thanks

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
Hi lagunader,

I asked the I Ching if my wife and baby (who, as a result of a misunderstanding, left me on a trip without letting me know when they will come back) will come home before the end of the month. I got Hex 55 +1 ->62.
Can you help me to understand this as my query is concerned with the timing of their coming home. I missed my baby terribly !!! Please help
BlueStone

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, guys -

My personal view is that the best way to know the timing is to specify it in your question. I believe there are some specialized interpretation systems that let you make predictions like this - Jesed uses one of these if I'm not mistaken (but don't hold me to that, I don't know/use his system). The downside is you have to learn/practice the system - this more work than just reading the lines. I've never tried one of these systems, so cannot attest to whether they work well or not.

Bluestone, you specified a month in your question, so that limits the timeframe. Quite understandably you're anxious for more detail, but I think you'd have to essentially repeat the question with a more limited timeframe to narrow it down more. Not sure how that would work out, as repeating questions can often get confusing. Of course, the good news is that 55.1 is pretty clearly a positive answer to your question. Hope things go well once you see her/them again...

- Jeff

lagunader

visitor
Reaction score
timing and the i Ching

Bluestone

As Jeff mentioned 55 is indeed very positive.I feel that your wife and baby will be back, what happened is a result of some past action, she will request some
penalty (line 1)...but it will definitely work out. As for the timing,I myself have difficulty with some of the methods that have been attempted to determine a time frame. Again as Jeff pointed out,I try to add the time frame to the question but if the reply is negative, I feel uncomfortable about about changing the time frame and asking again ! It is like seeking a certain answer.

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
thankyou so much

Jeff/Lagunade

Thank you so much for your comments. I catsed the hexagram on the 19 and line 1 mentioned 10 days ( I am not tooo sure if the original Chinese text says "in ten days" or"for ten days" or just "ten days". I would be happy too happy to see my baby at end of month (by any fluke 10 days from 19th July= almost end of month).

I dare not rephase with a more narrow time frame. I feel this is not right to do so.
I will let you know of how things turn out at month end.

PS: two days ago, I was desparate and asked the I Ching " Please tell me what to do". I got hexagram 5 with no changing line. I take this to mean that the waiting will not be too long.

Thanking you again,

Blue Stone

philippa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Blue Stone,

I am sorry to hear what happened.

Remember, the time mentioned in the text is often symbolic. For example, hexagram 3 line 2 mentioned ten years. Does one really have to wait ten years? Everyone has a different perception of time. So ten years (or in your case, ten days) may mean different time frame for different people.

One thing to keep in mind is that in Chinese, ten days is a cycle, a bit like the Western concept of a week. Your wife may just need some time to blow off some steam. Your recent reading of 5 (waiting) seems to confirm this. Think of her as going through a cycle: from being very angry to calming down to willing to resolve the misunderstanding. Try not to stress yourself over when exactly she'll be back.

Good luck!

Philippa

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
Blowing off steam

I already got an email form her last night (the first in over a month), blowing off some very poisonous steam. She knows how much I love my baby and that it would kill me not to be able to see my boy; and she is using my son as a weapon. I do not think I would even answer it. I think I will have to learn to move on to live my own life now, may be a formal closure to this terrible marriage is just round the corner.

I asked the I Ching " Am I on the right track?" (meaning: my intention not to reply and move on with my life). I got Hexagram 17+2+5 -> 54. I think the I Ching agreed.

Blue Stone

J

jesed

Hi Bluestone

1.- The "misunderstanding" has to do with a) infidelity, b) unequality in the relation (control issues)?; it seems so,in your first answer

The answer points to "no, they won't go back before the present month ends".

2.- I got your email about this issue; i'll give you more insights in the same way

Best wishes

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Jesed

Thanks very much for your post. There are only a few more days left in the month and I will sit back and wait as the I Ching advised (Hexagram 5). I will decide the next step as things unfold.

I will contact as required.

Kindest Regards,

Blue Stone

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
Thanking All, they are back

I thought I should let you know that , as I was resigned to the fact that my wife and baby are not coming home this month (and in fact, I had no idea when thay may come back). There are people in very powerful positions who would ensure the break up of my family and they nearly suceeded twice. This morning, I got news that my wife is taking the next flight home (that makes it the 31st July). So, even if they will be home after the last day of the month as in my query. I am notheless very happy.

Thankyou so much for your support in very difficult times. Somehow, I have the feeling you will hear from me again. As they say, evil never sleeps...

Blue Stone

J

jesed

Hi Bluestone

Glad to hear your feed-back

Now, when you say "There are people in very powerful positions who would ensure the break up of my family ", I understand better the answer you got from Yi

If you remember, I told you (in email answer) about some third people that is active in the conflict (under the aspect Brothers, as competitors.. that was the "infidelity" posibility... I see now that maybe is something else)... and a control issue (aspect father, that means control, but also means someone in power position)

Please, don't wait for the next conflict to made the dialogue I suggested in email answer.

If there are powerful people wanting your family fall apart, you need extra clarity about the Time of your relationship, and the best way to survive (together) that bad intentions.

Best wishes

bluestone

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 53 + 5 ->52

I did another reading just hours before knowing the return of my wife and baby. I got Hex 53 + 5 -> 52

This clearly confirmed Jesed's diagnosis that"deceiful people have wormed their ways into this marriage and mkae it sterile". The person in question is none other than my mother in law who has been telling mywife of the conversation between her and myself that never took place. She was under the impression that my wife were going to leave me for very wealthy man whom she (my in law) liked very much. In her mind, my wife is better off with someone else. I am not a wealthy, 20 years older than my wife but I have very strong reasons to believe that my wife never intended to be unfaithful to me. My wife is like her father whom I admire and never takes after her mother. Unfortunately, mother is will do her best to steer things the way she wants.

I think I deserve a better life than swimning in an open sewer. In the past two years I went bankrupt twice because I did not compromise my personal value. This year, I just managed to buy a house and wanted to make it as beatiful as I can for my family but I feel I have no chance against mother in law. I feel my third bankruptcy is around the corner but I am happy to face it this time. My will is stronger than ever to provide the best for my son with the little I have left. My son is an old soul, he does not need money and he will grow up to be an honourable person and makes his own fortune. I have started my life cleaning toilet for a living, then made and lost millions. Now is the time for full circle, my son and I will live in poverty... and yet, we are happy

God Bless

Blue Stone

lagunader

visitor
Reaction score
Told you...The Yi is never wrong. But it will take a little time for things to get back to normal ( 62).
Best wishes

youyi

visitor
Reaction score
Pertaining to Timing with Yi Jing

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here. I bump into this website by chance. I am practitioner of Yi Jing Ba Gua Divination. I did put up some practical examples revealing how some divination technique work and how I applied Yi Jing. Instead of replicating them that requires reformatting and so on, please visit http://www.youyihuang.com/content/category/11/30/69/

In my humble opinion, Yi Jing should be used in a practical and specific manner. Oppose to having spiral itself round a big bush of theories. What I meant is when apply Yi Jing, the answer drawn from it should be on the dot and specific. My perception towards Yi Jing is the ability to correlate and draws information from whatever that's around us. Yi Jing is everywhere and represented by every object that has the connection with each of us.

Nice to have came across this website and really good to meet all of you. Hope to learn more from all of you.

Warm Regards,
Youyi Huang
http://www.youyihuang.com

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)