...life can be translucent

Menu

Job Help

S

seeker

Wow, go away for a while and all the faces change. Guess I should reintroduce myself. I go by Seeker; you may see posts in the archives with my name on them. If you do, don't read them as they were written by a crazy person. I was not in a good place in my life, and I became virtually addicted to Yi. which is why I stayed away so long. But I'm feeling much better now:)

So, on to what I need help with. Background is I'm a teacher who was not happy at the school where I was working, so left at the end of the year. I felt comfortable doing that as I had been talking to the principle at my daughter's school, and they were supposed to be adding Middle School next year. At the end of the year she announced she was taking a consulting position and a new principle would take over, but she was hiring people before she left. She held a job fair, which I attended, where I met with a teacher and then her. She assured me the position was available and she just needed me to meet with the lead teacher, who was on vacation, but she would call me the next day with a day and time. I did not hear from her and spent several days trying to contact her, only to finally have her tell me that things had changed and the new principle wanted to interview everyone herself. It took me 3 weeks to get an appt, only to have her tell me that she did not have the enrollment to support that position and could, therefore, not offer me a job. In the meantime, a teacher I previously worked with is now at a different school, and she called and stated she is now the lead teacher there and they have a position. I told her to get me an interview, but I am a bit hesitant to work with this woman, as she is not the most stable. She has very strong mood swings and has been known to exagerrate or even make up stories. When I searched online I found 2 other opportunities for which I could apply.

Sorry, this is so long, but this has been a long process, and I find when I ask for help in interpreting answers, it helps if you have all the info. When I first found out that I now had to interview with the new principle, I asked so what happens now in regards to my job? 34.4 At first I thought that was very positive, but then I looked at it more and thought that though it seemed to indicate a good opportunity, it did not necessarily mean the one I applied for, which turned out to be the right instinct.

Today I asked 3 questions:

What about the job the other teacher mentioned? 28.2
What if I apply at school 1? 54
What if I apply at school 2? 53.3.5

34.4 and 28.2 actually have similar positive messages, at least when looking at Karcher. I have never had good luck with 54, it always indicates for me a suborinate or unappreciated position. The 53.3.5 is throwing me. Line 5 is ok, but line 3 and the resulting hex don't seem to bode well. However, when something is really important to me, I often can't see the forest for the trees in my answers, which is why I decided to visit and ask for help. Any comments, advice are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

philippa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi seeker,

I wonder if there's just too little information here for a proper reading. Perhaps the thing for you to do is to explore your options, come back and tell us what the readings mean? :)

Best wishes,
Philippa

sylvie

visitor
Reaction score
Your analysis of these sounds right to me. I'm not sure I'll be able to add too much to it -- sorry. But I get an overall positive impression from these readings. 34.4 is indeed reassuring, and it seems like it is commenting on job prospects overall. The job the other teacher mentioned sounds the most promising from this, but I'd say, pursue everything. It's going to be fine.

Sylvie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).