Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post and it's been prompted by some violent dreams that I have been having recently over several months. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on the reply that I received.
I have two translations that I use, Karcher's Total I Ching and Balkin's The Laws of Change.
In my dreams I am either:
a)Being machine gunned;
b)Being bitten by some entity that I can't identify while lying in my bed;
c)Being crucified;
d)Being bitten by a zombie;
and finally e)Shot by Nazis.
Needles to say It's got me a little concerned so I decided to cast a hexagram and try to make sense of what my dreams are telling me. My question was simply "Why am I being killed in my dreams?". The reply that I received was hexagram 20.6 Viewing and it's relating hexagram 8 Union.
Despite the two wonderful translations that I have, I can't make sense of or relate the reply to my question.
Thanks very much
Peter
This is my first post and it's been prompted by some violent dreams that I have been having recently over several months. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on the reply that I received.
I have two translations that I use, Karcher's Total I Ching and Balkin's The Laws of Change.
In my dreams I am either:
a)Being machine gunned;
b)Being bitten by some entity that I can't identify while lying in my bed;
c)Being crucified;
d)Being bitten by a zombie;
and finally e)Shot by Nazis.
Needles to say It's got me a little concerned so I decided to cast a hexagram and try to make sense of what my dreams are telling me. My question was simply "Why am I being killed in my dreams?". The reply that I received was hexagram 20.6 Viewing and it's relating hexagram 8 Union.
Despite the two wonderful translations that I have, I can't make sense of or relate the reply to my question.
Thanks very much
Peter