Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
yellowknife
visitor
- Joined
- Aug 16, 1972
- Messages
- 102
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi,
I'd like to ask a big favour of anyone with the inclination. I've had great help from the Yi over the last year on a relationship issue.
I've posted here about it a few times, and, particularly after a thread on my getting 2 recurrently, had great advice.
The man I love has recently separated from his wife and we are very slowly, very tentatively making the beginnings of a relationship. We've crossed the Platonic line, but he still has much to sort out in the aftermath of his marriage and although I want to be there for him, and I believe he wants me around, he's not able obviously to enter into a full Relationship with a capital R.
My head is quite fuzzy at the moment and I think I've cast too many differing questions. To mark a line under them, I'd really be grateful if someone would cast for me on the issue of where the relationship is at, and where it's developing to?
Blessings
Wolverine.
I'd like to ask a big favour of anyone with the inclination. I've had great help from the Yi over the last year on a relationship issue.
I've posted here about it a few times, and, particularly after a thread on my getting 2 recurrently, had great advice.
The man I love has recently separated from his wife and we are very slowly, very tentatively making the beginnings of a relationship. We've crossed the Platonic line, but he still has much to sort out in the aftermath of his marriage and although I want to be there for him, and I believe he wants me around, he's not able obviously to enter into a full Relationship with a capital R.
My head is quite fuzzy at the moment and I think I've cast too many differing questions. To mark a line under them, I'd really be grateful if someone would cast for me on the issue of where the relationship is at, and where it's developing to?
Blessings
Wolverine.