Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
OK. So I have bandied backwards and forwards about B. So, I have had enough, enough, enough. I am going out dancing and enjoying myself and my life goes on. Hes away to Europe now for 3 weeks. When he comes back, if nothing happens then I've already moved on another extra 3 weeks. If something happens, well.... then the Yi was right all along. The fact that so many people turn to the Yi and so many people respond to it must mean that Yi is real and reliable or that there are lots of lost souls out there. Please don't be angry with me for having doubts... isn't it all part and parcel of learning? But its time I took a break from this....
So, my last questions are posted below. Please anyone and everyone, I invite you to put your 2c or 20c worth into this. I have learnt a lot from this forum in the last few weeks and that is, there are so many interpretations that are possible. Every situation has a negative and a positive. Depends on which glasses you are wearing at the time. It all boils down to intuition and that gut feel, doesn't it? Personally, I believe the Yi is there to put on the brakes and to make you really think before you embark on any venture, to ask yourself that extra question before you proceed. If you notice Hilary's responses, she always says the hex points to this and does say this but there is this element of this that could influence that....maybe see this from another view? Know what I mean?
Back to the questions.... interested to hear what you think but B will do what he wants to do regardless of what Yi thinks he should do. He is not a 'realising person' which means that hes not guided by anything more than his own hard head. And I am going back to letting my dreams and intuition guide me for a while. The Yi books are going back on to the bookshelf.
Q1 : How will B's dating M affect things between us?
hex 16 no change
Q2. What can you tell me about B & M relationship?
hex 61.2 -> 42
Q3. What do you say about B & M being soulmates?
hex 1.1 -> 44
Q4. What do you say about B & I being soulmates?
hex 19 no change
Thanks in advance for all those who respond.
Warmest hugs.
So, my last questions are posted below. Please anyone and everyone, I invite you to put your 2c or 20c worth into this. I have learnt a lot from this forum in the last few weeks and that is, there are so many interpretations that are possible. Every situation has a negative and a positive. Depends on which glasses you are wearing at the time. It all boils down to intuition and that gut feel, doesn't it? Personally, I believe the Yi is there to put on the brakes and to make you really think before you embark on any venture, to ask yourself that extra question before you proceed. If you notice Hilary's responses, she always says the hex points to this and does say this but there is this element of this that could influence that....maybe see this from another view? Know what I mean?
Back to the questions.... interested to hear what you think but B will do what he wants to do regardless of what Yi thinks he should do. He is not a 'realising person' which means that hes not guided by anything more than his own hard head. And I am going back to letting my dreams and intuition guide me for a while. The Yi books are going back on to the bookshelf.
Q1 : How will B's dating M affect things between us?
hex 16 no change
Q2. What can you tell me about B & M relationship?
hex 61.2 -> 42
Q3. What do you say about B & M being soulmates?
hex 1.1 -> 44
Q4. What do you say about B & I being soulmates?
hex 19 no change
Thanks in advance for all those who respond.
Warmest hugs.