...life can be translucent

Menu

How to handle a discovery

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Your opinion would be much appreciated. I asked Yi the following questions all referring to the one situation. It was that I unexpectedly found a written communication concerning me. It was written by someone very close and trusted by me. It was sent to two people whom I don't know.

Q.What should I do in light of this discovery?
A. 12, changing at 5, relating 35

Q. How can I act appropriately in this situation?
A. 42 changing at 3,5,6, relating 36

Q. Why did X refer to me in his communication simply as 'a friend' when we are much more than that?
A. 54, changing 3,5,6, relating 1

I'm thinking that I need to stand still and to think about how to handle the situation. But I'm too close to the discovery and can't decipher what Yi is telling me. Maybe tomorrow I might be able to work it out...

Zelda

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Q.What should I do in light of this discovery?
A. 12, changing at 5, relating 35"

Hex 12.5 this suggests that changes for the better are coming, but you should be very cautious in how you handle this discovery, it is down to you.

Hex 35 progress can now be made here, so be sincere and others will see that you are an okay person. So stop your muddled thinking and get a clear picture in your mind of what is actually happening, because it appears that all is well.

"Q. How can I act appropriately in this situation?
A. 42 changing at 3,5,6, relating 36"

Hex 42.3 you see this discovery as unfortunate but it is really a blessing in disguise, as you are in a powerful position.

Hex 42.5 says to be kind, considerate and honest in your dealings with other people, then they will see that you are indeed a good person.

Hex 42.6 perhaps you are not helping other people, so now is the time to really start to help those people, otherwise you could well be subject to some back biting gossip and criticism.

Hex 36 says to keep quiet about your discovery, don't let on to anyone what you have found. Hide your feelings 100%.

"Q. Why did X refer to me in his communication simply as 'a friend' when we are much more than that?
A. 54, changing 3,5,6, relating 1"

Hex 54.3 says that you feel let down and disappointed but don't, just keep your friendship going, and that means keeping quiet about what you saw.

Hex 54.5 adapt yourself to the use of the word 'friend' and be free of all
your misgivings. Do not make an issue of this word.

Hex 54.6 I believe that the use of the word 'friend' has absolutely no bad implications attached to its use. Friend and super good friend are the same in this context. It is you who are making to much of it.

Hex 1 suggest that the outcome of all this will be positive provided you forget about it and carry on as normal, so think only positive thoughts and use your energy to do good and not provoke any problems with your friend.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I've looked again at my readings and feel a bit more in tune with them. Your analysis / opinion, Willowfox, is much appreciated by me. Thanks. You've given me a good breakdown on the changing lines - they were confusing me because there are so many.

Zelda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).