Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Dear Friends,
I had a job interview today and a few days prior
I asked what would be the outcome if I applied
for this job (hopefully leaving the one I'm in
as it's shift work and the new one would be
Mon-Fri days only)...
My answer was Hex. 46 changing in
lines 3,4,5.
and the secondary hex. was 47.
I took this as very positive, thinking the secondary
hexagram might represent my present dissatisfaction
and the first hexagram meaning a job offer,
I'm now waiting anxiously for (hopefully) the offer.
Could I be wrong in my interpretation ? Can anyone
tell me how they would have read this ?
Best regards,
John.
I had a job interview today and a few days prior
I asked what would be the outcome if I applied
for this job (hopefully leaving the one I'm in
as it's shift work and the new one would be
Mon-Fri days only)...
My answer was Hex. 46 changing in
lines 3,4,5.
and the secondary hex. was 47.
I took this as very positive, thinking the secondary
hexagram might represent my present dissatisfaction
and the first hexagram meaning a job offer,
I'm now waiting anxiously for (hopefully) the offer.
Could I be wrong in my interpretation ? Can anyone
tell me how they would have read this ?
Best regards,
John.