...life can be translucent

Menu

What's To Become Of Me?

nhyuyi

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings

Ok... in a moment of depression, facing a possible job layoff, and being down to bare bones financially, I asked the Yee "What's to become of me?"
I realize in hindsight that it's a silly question, and maybe, that's why I don't understand the answer.

I received Hexagram #1 no lines.

What does this mean?
I don't have a clue :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.
)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It means that you should think positive thoughts and be determined to succeed and you will. So be patient, put your back into it and you will win through in the end.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
blink,
You might wish to ask a more specific question such as "Given my current life situation what ought I to be doing about it."

Best Regards,

Ken Wanamaker

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings

Ok... in a moment of depression, facing a possible job layoff, and being down to bare bones financially, I asked the Yee "What's to become of me?"
I realize in hindsight that it's a silly question, and maybe, that's why I don't understand the answer.

I received Hexagram #1 no lines.

What does this mean?
I don't have a clue :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.
)

Your right the question is pretty broad - maybe thats why you got a broad kind of answer.

My take on your answer is that your life is in the flow of powerful creative process - may not look like it with job lay offs and so on but you are riding a dynamic current, the current of your life force :) ? as we all are - but its a creative time for you and also a time for to exert your will i think. Hex one can signify huge potential and energy - its up to you to use it. Your question suggests a passive frame of mind- as if its all going to happen to you. I think your answer says you have a pretty big say in what will become of you - no need to be depressed here i think (I know easy to say isn't it ;)) get moving, decide what you want, take initiative.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Good answers. The good thing, about asking such a question, in the passive mode, and on the verge of some unpredicatable change for yourself, is that you will have the opportunity for a good meditation on what hexagram 1 actually doles out to mean. As events come to be, you can keep referring to hexagram 1 in your mind, deepening your experience of what the book is talking about with that hexagram. It may come to take on the form of an archetypal meaning. If so no matter what comes down the pike, you will have some juice to meditate on. It can get you through the hard times.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Well I hope the best for you. I myself have been there, many many times, without hope, asking such questions, guess it just can't be helped in moments of despair.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The good thing, about asking such a question, in the passive mode, and on the verge of some unpredicatable change for yourself, is that you will have the opportunity for a good meditation on what hexagram 1 actually doles out to mean. As events come to be, you can keep referring to hexagram 1 in your mind, deepening your experience of what the book is talking about with that hexagram. QUOTE]

I think thats a good point. its definately true though I hadn't thought of it quite that way before. I ask 'passive ' questions sometimes too, especially in despairing moments, and i find i do get helpful and compassionate answers.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
"What's to become of me?"
Hexagram 1

I think it's a classically beautiful answer. Pragmatically, it gives advice about persistence and energy, like Willowfox said. And beyond that, you do the becoming. Put another way, what becomes 'of' you is whatever creative, active inspiration is becoming in you.

Yi turns the question back around: what powerful ideas and possibilities are you carrying round inside yourself? Or - if those inner dragons are asleep, prepare some fields for them to fly into and start throwing stuff at them until they wake up and take off!

This response seems to me to have a kind of fierce compassion to it. All the creative power that sustains the whole cosmos in being is also available and working in your life. (Don't know about you, but my first response to that thought is pretty much 'ohcrap' and an urgent desire to crawl back under the duvet.)

You could take the idea of 'Creative Force' and think of it in terms of your own inspiration, or in terms of what kind of terrain you can become for it to work in. (Creative Force needs Earth.) But it feels to me as if it's saying...

"Low on energy? Running out of ideas? Hello! Look around a bit... plants grow in impossible places, birds flock, insects teem, bacteria multiply. News flash - you belong here, too. You can no more run out of energy than they can."

Or something like that, maybe... :eek:

The next question might start "How can I...?"

mystic1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to the site and hope I add to the information everyone else has contributed.
My interpretation is:

You will be confronted with many obstacles, but take action and proceed forward.
You are in contact with the universal creative energy, so be strong, dynamic, untiring,tenacious and enduring.
This has open a whole new cycle of time that will bring you success and more money than before.
1 symbolizes strength and new energy to begin things. This is a good time for you to create the type of person you really desire to be now.
The type of person you create will give you a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.
Since all the lines are strong, light-giving, good lines, perseverance in acting in accordance with that which is highest and best within you, sublime success will come from the depth of the Universe is assured.
It states you will have great good fortune.

Let me know if this is helpful.
Blessings

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Very helpful I'm sure, Mystic1. Now don't make Trojan come down here again.
Name that tome.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:rofl: yup you better fess up Mystic

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom