...life can be translucent

Menu

Is Romance (a starting over) Possible

tanyaks

visitor
Reaction score
Any assistance with explaining the IC results below is so appreciated.
After several months of being apart due to an argument, I did see the man again at a large event - which was told to me that he would return via IC and 24 in a previous reading.

However, we remained distant since our situation is not yet worked out. However, I have learned that an intermediary has stepped in to assist - not that I asked - they just did. Prior to this event, they contacted this man, and wha-la, he attends this event. I did not "know" he would be there - only I thought it possible based on the IC/24. I do not know if the intermediary told him I'd be there.

Due to my asking X to stay away from me because of x,y,z...he's honored my request for some time, however, I am feeling something...as though he really wants to just get this resolved and maybe try again. But, it is left in my corner since I requested he stay away and I am debating what I should do.

The IC has told me that the man intends not to contact me and is - patiently waiting for me to make a decision as to when to talk and hash things out.

In the meantime, I've asked the IC the following questions to see if his feelings may be for me.
What did X (the man) try and find out about me from Y (the intermediary) when they spoke? 20.0 [what I'm thinking, where I'm at as to our situation?]
What does X wonder about me? 40.0 [when this wil be resolved...I'm ever going to forgive him or let this go?]
How did I make him feel that night? 20.0 [thinking everything over...seeing the whole picture of what has happened instead of just his view?]
What did he feel seeing me again? 55.3>51 [was happy, but something? about it shocked him...maybe my great dress? lol, short-lived, yes, maybe because it was based on the single event]
What did he wish would have happened between us that night? 34.1>32 [energy, but can't move -- 32.1? asking me for something more, but the times not right? wanting more? The first line, yin, shows one who wants to secure a commitment before it is possible.]
At the next event, which was told to X by Y I believe, how will X be toward me if they attend?
49.4>63 [big change of some sort]
What will be the change? 19.2>24 [joint approach, coming together, starting over?]

If I'm off the mark, please feel free to let me know. I so don't want to get my hopes up again.

Thank you so much for any clarification/assistance.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
You're trying to use the Yi as some kind of crystal ball to get insider information about another person's mind, but the Yi doesn't work very well to provide that information, so I'd suggest three approaches for you to take:

1 Stop trying to use the Yi to get information that is better got directly from the person you're curious about.

2 Ask the person in question what you want to know.

3 Ask yourself why you think you have the right to use roundabout methods to gain information that is normally private.

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
You're trying to use the Yi as some kind of crystal ball to get insider information about another person's mind, but the Yi doesn't work very well to provide that information, ...

Keep your questions simple and your answers will bring clarity. There are ways to ask questions about someone else, like - Is it advisable to continue to do this, or do that... the IC will give you advice based on your situation, not someone elses.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You're trying to use the Yi as some kind of crystal ball to get insider information about another person's mind, but the Yi doesn't work very well to provide that information, ...

Keep your questions simple and your answers will bring clarity. There are ways to ask questions about someone else, like - Is it advisable to continue to do this, or do that... the IC will give you advice based on your situation, not someone elses.

Good advice.

Tanyaks, is this the same guy that you began your first post with or is it someone different?

Topal

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
You might ask: Given the situation with X what ought I to be doing about it?

As it is you ask too many questions and it is very confusing. How would you like it if a friend kept annoying you with endless questions? Try to narrow to one succinct question. As Dobro reminds us simplicity begets clarity.

Best regards,

Ken

luz

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe you should ask what you should do in this situation or what your position is in this situation. You say the ball is in your court but I don't see it that way. You told him to stay away for very good reasons that he surely understands. The ball is in his court as it is up to him to approach you to explain and apologize for his previous behaviour. Then you can think of starting a new relationship with him.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you should ask what you should do in this situation or what your position is in this situation. You say the ball is in your court but I don't see it that way. You told him to stay away for very good reasons that he surely understands. The ball is in his court as it is up to him to approach you to explain and apologize for his previous behaviour. Then you can think of starting a new relationship with him.

Ok, so it's the same guy. The reason I asked is the "good reasons" I remember were VERY good reasons from the data given.

"I am feeling something...as though he really wants to just get this resolved and maybe try again."

That could be pure fantasy and wishful thinking. In fact, you want to get it resolved and to try again it seems to me, regardless of what he may or may not be feeling. Has he matured into an adult in a coupla of weeks? I wouldn't imagine so. But jump right in again if that's what you want.

That said, this is all opinion only Tanyaks do what you feel is right. Just take your time...

Topal

tanyaks

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thank you for your repsonses.
Hexagon - thank you for your advice. I'll try and remember this about my questioning.
What is my position now in this situation? 27.0
Where does X stand right now in the situation with me? 25.1.6-16
What way would be the best for me to deal with this situation? 60.2>3

Dobro - I found your comments excessive. There are many folks, some newbies such as myself, who ask such questions. We know to go to the source. Going to the source is the crux of my issue with X right now. I put the 20" wall up myself many months ago. From this post and a former one, some readers know this. However, situations are often very complicated, as is this one. Sometimes the IC can assist as a gentle guide. But from one's own thoughts, analysis of seen behaviors and words, friends assistance...one decides what to do. For me, I'm totally confused. I know at this point, I do not have enough solid information to do anything - so I'm watching, friends are guiding, and the IC. And doing a lot of thinking about what the "whole" picture may be - not just how I see it.

Lightangel - Oh, you're so right. :) I totally agree with you. Totally. The ball is in his court (to make it a point to face me and just apologize...for everything), yet for some reason he acts like he's waiting for something and it is revealed even in the IC. Could be he just doesn't care at all, as discussed in the previous post. However, I do tend to be a fiery person and I believe one who would approach me would feel they are possibly approaching a firing squad. And with this situation, those who read the former post, you would see why he may feel that way, in addition, I quite strongly asked him to stay away from me. Which he left the group, until now. I significantly cut back my involvement as well in the group at the same time. Ironically, we both returned to the same event. If I were in his shoes, I'd face the squad and just apologize and then move on to whatever that would be. Just to release the tension and do the right thing. I can see though, how even if he really wanted to even simply apologize, I've clipped his wings. Believe me, my request of him was stated very strongly many months ago.

Topol - Thanks so much for your help as well. It hasn't been a couple of weeks, it's been 7 months. Seven months apart to think about what all occured. I don't know if he has changed. It would be great to just know he knows what he did and is sorry - which is leaning Lightangel's way of thinking. Yes, with all this confusion and his previous behavior, I'm taking things slow. Here, with IC, I am conducting light inquiries. But, out there, I'm holding back and continuing with my life and all the other things I'm involved in. Much of IC points to working out the problems, not leaving, and then there is a possibility of something...whether that is me going away, something beginning again with this person on a new level, or just coexisting in this group as strangers.

This is why I asked the questions above. If anyone would like to let me know how they take any of those, or the ones in this post, it is greatly appreciated.

Again, thanks everyone. Truly.

A

active8

Any assistance with explaining the IC results below is so appreciated.
After several months of being apart due to an argument, I did see the man again at a large event - which was told to me that he would return via IC and 24 in a previous reading.

But return to who, you or his ex? I'd think if you were to bump into him you might get 44 Meeting somewhere in the matrix.
However, we remained distant since our situation is not yet worked out. However, I have learned that an intermediary has stepped in to assist - not that I asked - they just did. Prior to this event, they contacted this man, and wha-la, he attends this event. I did not "know" he would be there - only I thought it possible based on the IC/24. I do not know if the intermediary told him I'd be there.

If the intermediary is a female, maybe he thought she's interested in him. How did the 2 interact there. Maybe the intermediary (since you didn't know he'd be there) just told you it was helping after the fact to cover up some other motivation/agenda.

Due to my asking X to stay away from me because of x,y,z...he's honored my request for some time, however, I am feeling something...as though he really wants to just get this resolved and maybe try again. But, it is left in my corner since I requested he stay away and I am debating what I should do.
Good point. You're the one who wanted him to stay away. You should be the one to lift the embargo.
The IC has told me that the man intends not to contact me and is - patiently waiting for me to make a decision as to when to talk and hash things out.
You answer your own question and still get responses. My question is also in a long post. I have two other questions that are now buried in the noise with no responses. Did you buy a book? Is it assumed I won't? I've had certain books on my list for some time now and really plan to do something in the next few weeks. I prefer new books and can afford them, but those used ones could serve a purpose in this case.

I'm snipping the rest of your post. I see it has to do with something someone said you can't do. I've also read that asking about others (when you are not involved) is wrong, but I have a page saved from e-answers (this site, IIRC) that seems to hint that it's ok to ask about others. And you are involved, just not in that alleged conversation. I think we can pick up vibes from others and perform readings regarding them because of that. Look at Miss Cleo :)

Good Luck.
Mike

tanyaks

visitor
Reaction score
Active8,
Thank you for your responses/questions. I've responded to a few of your comments below.

Question 1 - return to who, you or his ex.
In this reference, I meant return to the group and be around again. He really doesn't have an ex - as far as someone in the picture that would be a concern for anyone he would date now. So, when 24 came up, and more than once actually, I knew he would be coming back around the group, in particular, this one event. He came alone.

Is a 44 Meeting what I "think" you meant? Well, I think really, with the tension between us, he's more likely to yell than anything else - as am I. Why I ask is that Ironically, 44 came up and was mentioned in my first post, "challenging relationship" where someone responded keeping me a secret - a private "squeeze" per se. Yes, he did try and keep our connect a secret. We met within a certain social group - now, we are all good friends, X now being on the outside, not attending since January and me attending rarely this year.

Question/Response 2: If the intermediary is a female, maybe he thought she's interested in him. How did the 2 interact there. Maybe the intermediary (since you didn't know he'd be there) just told you it was helping after the fact to cover up some other motivation/agenda.
The intermediary is male and married. He and his wife are good friends of mine and also belong to this social group. He has in the past, with a female friend, stepped in and tried to clear up things and get the other side to talk and see how they've treated me (his motivation=to help). The day before the event, I spoke with my male friend and then my male friend spoke with X. The main reason was not directly related to me - it was about helping out with a project that we all worked on together last year at this time. Anywho...friend talks to X and then X appears after seven months.

Yes, in time, I will ask the source (my male friend and X) -- but for now, even at the dance, I really get that vibe, that something verbal was shared about me and how I feel about this whole situation. I believe, a "Miss Cleo" belief, that my friend tried to explain my side and asked to just talk it out....he would say just that....and has before with the female friend...but, X cannot because of my very strict protection zone. Sentries, harsh words in September, literally physically remaining yards away from him at all times.

Question/Response 3: Due to my asking X to stay away from me because of x,y,z...he's honored my request for some time, however, I am feeling something...as though he really wants to just get this resolved and maybe try again. But, it is left in my corner since I requested he stay away and I am debating what I should do.....................Good point. You're the one who wanted him to stay away. You should be the one to lift the embargo.

Actually, one of my female friends and her brother told me just what you wrote above. I believe this is what he's thinking. However, in agreement with LightAngel, and the fact that I'm female and would think of this differently, -- I would step in at a safe distance and simply apologize and then retreat again. As for "try again" yes, maybe try a date and see, but more likely just try again and be friends in this group.

Although we haven't seen each other in some time, I find it hard, as would my friends, to say, we are not involved - in a nontraditional way. I know he's asked about me of people and friends have told me...and told me about him. We're not involved in the way of dating or on a higher level - not over the last 7 months. Sometimes, there's a tie between people, for no known reason, other than karma maybe. And you don't need to be seeing someone to be connected. There's a lesson here somewhere, maybe, that I, we must learn. Maybe I was seeing one side? Maybe I wasn't..I was dead on target and he's the worst. How to not play power trips and work constructively? I don't know.

And things need to be resolved or complete/total breaks need to occur. There is no total break here right now. Resolution can be a great thing and doesn't always mean dissappearing - which is what I always do in conflicts - spew my thoughts and run. He learns? How to treat people with respect. I won't hold my breath there. I think the lesson for me here is more to stand up and not run - no matter the outcome.

I'm bracing for what is to come...to face the "dragons."

Thanks Mike.

tanyaks

visitor
Reaction score
44: The image of the virago, scratching like a tiger cat, fighting like a raging boar.

yes, this IS likely to happen if we'd randomly bump into eachother. Not good.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).