...life can be translucent

Menu

Confusing response from the oracle 32.2.5.6 to 33

tahoerob

visitor
Reaction score
About a month ago I was considering a move to a new area. My question to the Oracle was: "What will the effect on my life be if I make the move." The answer I received was 14.6 changing to 34. This seemed to me to be a very positive response. I asked the comminity if were "missing something" in my interpretation. I received two responses, from Willowfox and Dobro who both told me that, yes, this was a positive response but I needed to care to be certain that I had things planned out correctly and not to be in too big a rush. Well, I made the move and then found out when I arrived that the job I had been promised will not begin for another month. This leaves me in a financial bind. So far I have had no luck in finding temporary work to get me through until my job begins. My question to the oracle this morning was: "How best should I direct my energies to find the money I need to survive until my new employment begins". The response I received was: 32.2.5.6 changing to 33. I believe I understand 32 and it's counsel to "go on as before" I am confused, however, with the meaning of 33 in this context. Please help!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I see the advice as slow down a little here. Its like you want everything to all be okay straight away and feel alot of anxiety (line 6) but i think actually you are doing fine (line 2) Its important not to give in to your fears now and i think hexagram 33 advises you to withdraw from forcing the pace too much. I think the advice is to continue at a steady pace without anxiety, or is it possible if you conserve what you have you could manage for another month or maybe borrow some ? I say this because the 33 here makes me think the advice could be to withdraw from the project of looking for interim work and so get money for this short period through other means. I think 32.5 treading the usual path isn't always the right way to do things, sometimes you have to do what it takes so maybe getting a temp job isn't the best way now.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"How best should I direct my energies to find the money I need to survive until my new employment begins". The response I received was: 32.2.5.6 changing to 33."

Okay, you are in a very difficult position but don't get all worked up and try to go to high with your search for a temporary job, so calm down and go after anything that is ordinary but pays a few dollars an hour, as line 5 says that you should be flexible and adaptable, washing dishes, sweeping up etc.. Try to keep calm.
Hex 33 is about retreat, but retreat from what? Retreating from eating, retreat from looking for a temp. job? Or retreat from your financial problems? To me this suggests take any type of work to tide you over. If you could have borrowed the money then you would not be asking this question. And above all live carefully.

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
I would start with a different take upon the whole situation in terms of the Oracle. 14.6 becoming 34 in my Flux Tome (I Ching) perspective would be True Goaled (Gold)>>Plows which highlights the 6th or top line, the flower of this process and the transition to the next . This would indicate that the move would be your jumping in to a whole new situation that would be following what you want in your own terms and going for it.
The Gia-Fu Feng Taoist translation for this line is "FROM HEAVEN COMES BLESSING. LUCK. EVERYTHING FRUITFUL. Blessing from heaven fulfills the people.
The Sabian Symbol for the corresponding degree of the Zodiac is "A bride rises laughing, truly radiant in her white, wishing to scold the groom, who has snatched away her veil." Which indicates that this is indeed the beginning of a very positive new life; however a new life does abandon the old familiar way of life and the groom snatching away the veil indicates a bit of a rush.

The second oracle of 32 2.5.6 becoming 33 would be Old Faithful >>> Flight which suggests this is an opportunity to cut free from your traditional routines and take flight into some loftier realm. Overall you have hex 32 becoming 33 which is the next hexagram in sequence. In terms of the sets of 10 this is going from the negative polar opposite of stable routine to the positive alternative of cutting loose. In traditional terms this is the freedom an army gets by retreating instead of remaining on a difficult battlefield, in modern terms it is the spiritual freedom gained by going on retreat or taking flight in whatever way offers itself or appeals to you.
Overall I would take your move as the Oracle advises you to imply a total change for you, not just of job and city but of your way of life. Changing cities under circumstances where you need your new job to start at once to support you is truly taking a leap, plowing ahead on your own goals without involving other support systems, like calling ahead to nail down when they expected you or saving up to have spare cash for your new situation).
The Oracle seems to be suggesting that you take this opportunity to explore what are the routines and commitments that you have that in such straits and how you could move on to a new perspective that will make you freer to settle into your new situation on better terms. You have a month free time to figure out how you wish to live your life before you settle into the security and obligations of the promised new job.
Everything remains within the outline set by your original oracle--you snatched the veil right after the contract was signed and now its the morning after and time to settle into your new status and reality in your new city. I suspect there will be a lot of things you would appreciate learning about your new situation before you settle into the new job routine. Best of luck in your adventure!
Frank

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
willowfox;60722 If you could have borrowed the money then you would not be asking this question. .[/QUOTE said:
Thats not true. I have known people so paranoid about borrowing they put themselves through hell when they needn't have.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).