...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 7.1

parisopen

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a situation that I need to resolve to go on peacefully with my life. I have a disagreement with a person, and I can't resolve it on my own. I tried approaching myself to no avail. My entreaties for a peaceful compromise have gone ignored. The I Ching has made it clear that I need to resolve it and I need a professional to help me, and that seems logically the best approach.

I've proposed different professionals to approach this person, and the I Ching has nixed all my suggestions, either with 54 indicating it's a second-best solution or 23.1... forget it.

So I asked how to find the appropriate professional, and the answer was 7.1. I can't get past the fact this looks like a statement of the obvious - how tricky the situation is and how disastrous it could be if not handled correctly, so I'm hoping maybe someone else here has experience with 7.1 and can see how this is telling me how to find the best person for the job.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
This line refers to preparation for the challenge at the outset. I suggest you sit down and put in writing exactly what the issues are and exactly what you are hoping the professional will be able to do. As you put energy into this you will find the energy manifests.I've found it's useful to ask the I Ching, "What will success look like?" Even if I don't understand the answer at the time, asking seems to help. It's like I've visualized success, and that starts the feeling it's already real, already happening and that's the key trigger for manifesting.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So I asked how to find the appropriate professional, and the answer was 7.1 > 19

Hex 7.1 says is the goal really worthwhile? Will it serve a purpose to reconcile with this person? If the reason is not solid, then don't do it because you will just end up losing. So perhaps this is the reason the IC has been rejecting all your previous solutions because the real solution is to back off and leave this person be.

parisopen

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox,

This is the second time you've interpreted a reading for me and been right on the money. I've since followed up with 'different scenarios' kind of questions and got that very same message in the end: to not make contact of any kind and let time work its magic, that contact with this individual by anyone would only serve to aggravate the situation further. It's just that I've tried the out of sight out of mind approach for a long time now to no avail, and I got momentarily desperate for a resolution.

Do you have a lot of experience with the Yi? You seem to be able to read what it actually says without drowning it in syrup to make it palatable. Many of the lines do carry warnings, and, if there's a warning in the reading, I want to hear it. I don't want to walk off a cliff because I'm in a sugar coma. I definitely heard the warning in this line, but I was so invested in the thought of negotiating peace I couldn't see it was warning me against using a 'mediator.' I'm laughing at myself as I realize now why it nixed every direction I suggested for searching for a mediator.

Thank you very much for your very clear, concise and, most importantly, honest interpretation of my reading.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).