...life can be translucent

Menu

1 no lines changing, the big thumbs up?

bricogirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Only my 10th reading and I got this back. I was asking about the long term outcome if I wholeheartedly pursued something. Guess the Yi is is feeling a bit enthusiastic. So am I now.

Anybody have experience with this response and where it led them to? Also, can someone point me to where I can sort this forum by hexagram? I stumbled upon it yesterday and can't find it now.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Kim

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Only my 10th reading and I got this back. I was asking about the long term outcome if I wholeheartedly pursued something. Guess the Yi is is feeling a bit enthusiastic. So am I now.Kim

The positive outcome is not automatic with with Gua 01, but you asked "if I wholeheartedly pursued ...." The way I translate this, it says "First-rate fulfillment rewards persistence," meaning that the satisfaction you get will be proportionate to your wholeheartedness. So remember the little word "if" in your question.

bricogirl

visitor
Reaction score
I have further pondered this reading and I can see that the Yi is picking up on my incredible enthusiasm for this project. Wholeheartedly was the word I used and wholeheartedly was what I got back.

I think the thing that bugs me about getting this answer is that although it speaks of the greate creative energy that I have to give this project, at the same time it brings up the question of who is going to receive it? (No yin lines). I could be an artist with no audience. Perhaps also it is speaking of how this project, at this point, is purely conceptional, no substance.

At this time I'm planning on reframing my project a bit and thinking more of who is my audience, plus actually getting out there and working on it a bit!

Thank you everyone for your input. Defintely helps. And thanks Falladah for the links.

Kim

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
If you have something good then the audience will come, don't worry.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).