Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2007
- Messages
- 3,566
- Reaction score
- 174
How do you Yingers see 1.3?
Is it just striving ceaselessly and being a bit obsessive? Or is it being too focused on something else and missing out on what's going on around you? I suppose that could include both: Frittering away new creative energy into an ill thought out enterprise.
The Creative is such a blockbuster hex I'm wondering if there isn't anything more to this line than that.
Any experience of this line recently?
Topal
Is it just striving ceaselessly and being a bit obsessive? Or is it being too focused on something else and missing out on what's going on around you? I suppose that could include both: Frittering away new creative energy into an ill thought out enterprise.
The Creative is such a blockbuster hex I'm wondering if there isn't anything more to this line than that.
Any experience of this line recently?
Topal

