...life can be translucent

Menu

Shall we fear hamas' government?

J

jesed

General Diagnosis of the palestinian nation

Diagnosis of the political time of the palestinian nation
21 without changes

What would be the consecuences of the Hamas' victory in the palestinian elections?
45. 1 and 2

Intersting, don't you think? seems that the union of the nation is achieavable, if the new leadership don't hesitate and acts with sincerity.
(And seems hamas could have a wise leadership... not declaring war against Israel as we fear?)

Let's see this year (until december 16 of 2006)

B

bruce

A sincere terrorist suicide bomber? Now there's a thought. Yasser Arafat was also trusted and believed to be sincere. But I suppose to the Palestinians this reading is hopeful; and that was the direction of the question asked. To the Israelis, it's another matter: A little like asking a bandit to hold your gun while you look for your flashlight.

B

bruce

What will this mean to the nation of Israel? 8

Maybe there?s hope after all for this historic union between feudal lords. Let?s just hope it?s not too little too late, or there will be misfortune. I find Bradford?s translation and comments especially interesting here:

08.0, Belonging
Promising
For a first consultation, supreme and enduring commitment
Not a mistake
Wanting peace, approach directly
It is the late one who is unfortunate

Belonging is drawn by attraction, it is not a thing to be pushed. Holding a people together is not a thing that you think of, plan, then jump up and do. It is something you make yourself ready for, worthy of, or appropriate to. The spontaneous ones arrive first, feeling their way, finding their place, the preliminaries done in accord with their nature, not in accordance with judgment and logic. Life has had time to figure the family out. The older parts of the primate?s brain are chock full of little devices to hold the band together, the subtlest signals and signs, rewards, alarms, taboos and incentives, and tricks like love to keep you from eating your children. The family goes way back. If you are in the right place the right things will come. But do not ask water to climb. Why are you not where you say that you wanted to be? Ask first if you are fit to this place. Is this the right place at all? What has held you back? Reassess yourself and start over. If you find you must belong, it is easier to remake yourself than something larger than you. The too late seek effects and not causes, or they have too little in common with what they would belong to.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Jesed, when you ask the Yi questions like you've asked here, do you think that the response you get is for your personal understanding only, or do you think it's a message for everyone?

J

jesed

Hi Dobro

In the way i see it, Yi Jing is not only a tool to "proyect inner thoughts" (even if it can be used to do that) niether only a tool to find meaning (even if it can be used to do that). Is too many things more.

One of those is: a tool to describe empiric social facts and its evolutions.

It means: beliving that Yi Jing actually describe how those social facts are moving, the message is not for any subjective people, but is a picture of objective situation.

Now.. I now many people around here won't accept that. Is OK. But in my experience, the answers I got in this kind of topics had been corroborate by reality.

I won't explain "why"; I only know that it works.

Example: the day before Chile's elections I do 3 questions
a) General diagnosis of the presidential election in Chile. 37.4 (Even with this only answer, i wrote: Bachelet will win)
b) How is Bachelet's position within the presidential election? 45.0
c) How is the other candidat's position within the presidential election? (I didn't remember at that time his name). 35.0

My conclusion: If Bachelete is like a king and the other candidat is like a prince; Bachelet would win the election, but with a minor adventage; less than 10%

The empirical fact: Bachelet did win, with 7% of adventage.

This is nothing subjective; or only for my understanding.
Again: how can we explain it? I won't explain it at all ;)

Best wishes

J

jesed

General diagnosis of the palestinian-israeli conflict

Prospect for an agreement in the palestinian-israeli conflict withinh next 6 months
(when i wrote "agreement" I wasn't thinking in "peace agreement", or a "definitive solution" to the conflict... just thinking in some kind of understanding that improves the situation a little bit)

let's see in 6 months

Best wishes

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).