Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Samgirl
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2008
- Messages
- 239
- Reaction score
- 11
Hello, hello...!
Once again I would like your opinion for the following readings. This is about my career choices and where to put my focus -as I am going from one thing to the other one lately.
What would be the outcome if I focus on:
Option A: 35.4.5 to 20
Option B: 43.2.3 to 17
Option C: 15.3.4 to 16
And lastly, what type of career would be good for me: 37.5.6 to 36
What is my true vocation: 17.2 to 58
I know it's a lot to see here, I think I am too involved and a second (third, fourth,...
) opinion would help me a lot on this.
Thanks a million!
Samgirl
Once again I would like your opinion for the following readings. This is about my career choices and where to put my focus -as I am going from one thing to the other one lately.
What would be the outcome if I focus on:
Option A: 35.4.5 to 20
Option B: 43.2.3 to 17
Option C: 15.3.4 to 16
And lastly, what type of career would be good for me: 37.5.6 to 36
What is my true vocation: 17.2 to 58
I know it's a lot to see here, I think I am too involved and a second (third, fourth,...
Thanks a million!
Samgirl