...life can be translucent

Menu

Career - where to put my focus

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, hello...!

Once again I would like your opinion for the following readings. This is about my career choices and where to put my focus -as I am going from one thing to the other one lately.

What would be the outcome if I focus on:

Option A: 35.4.5 to 20
Option B: 43.2.3 to 17
Option C: 15.3.4 to 16

And lastly, what type of career would be good for me: 37.5.6 to 36
What is my true vocation: 17.2 to 58

I know it's a lot to see here, I think I am too involved and a second (third, fourth,...:)) opinion would help me a lot on this.

Thanks a million!
Samgirl

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What would be the outcome if I focus on:

Option A: 35.4.5 to 20 Very slow start but success can be had eventually, you may well think twice about this option though.

Option B: 43.2.3 to 17 You may well have problems here but as you know they are coming then you can be prepared, and it also shows that you will not be accepted into this option, the people there will not be very nice at all. I don't see any promotions here, more of a back room situation.

Option C: 15.3.4 to 16 I like this option the best, it suggests that it will be the most rewarding and fun.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
And lastly, what type of career would be good for me: 37.5.6 to 36

I was wondering about self employment?

Anyway, you would most likely to have to learn to skills to begin with, you seem to be a person who is both diligent and likes working hard, probably a job that keeps you on your toes, something competitive, challenging, possibly a managing position, teaching is also there but definitely something where your brain is used to its fullest extent.

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you very much! Interesting reading. I felt the same about option 3 and was puzzled because it is the one where I am less skilled. All of them involves self-employment and the rest of the interpretation does not surprise me. Thank you again.

I just made one more question (as option C is the least I am ready for - although it interest me quite a lot). "What do I have to accomplish working on this?" and received 53.1.6 to 63. What do you see on this? :bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I just made one more question (as option C is the least I am ready for - although it interest me quite a lot). "What do I have to accomplish working on this?" and received 53.1.6 to 63.

Line 53.1 says that when you start you will be a complete novice, in the beginning it will prove to be very difficult for you to make progress, but you will be able to surmount all problems through diligence and hard work, and slowly you will achieve your goal.

Line 53.6 says that through hard work and persistence, you will reach your goal.

So, you will have to learn a whole bunch of new skills as you go along. Easy.

D

diamanda

Hi Samgirl,
A few more thoughts on your readings.

Option A: 35.4.5 to 20 - not a good way for you to go; don't take this seriously; think.
Option B: 43.2.3 to 17 - this will bring you lots of anxiety; you'll remain a follower.
Option C: 15.3.4 to 16 - you've reached the right conclusion; follow with enthusiasm.

What type of career would be good for me: 37.5.6 to 36
Your path sounds to be helping the weak. Lovingly following and approaching others.
37 and 36 together sounds to me like 'families in sadness' and 17:2 like children.
Helping out families/children? This is how it sounds to me. It will be joyful for you
as well as for them.

"What do I have to accomplish working on this?" and received 53.1.6 to 63
The beginning will be slow and hesitant, but, then you go straight to line 53:6!
Perhaps because of your enthusiasm you'll lift off at some point, and your progress
will be much quicker than you are anticipating now. 63 is a great outcome.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! I think I misplaced a word in my last question as it was "what do I need to do to accomplish this?". I'm really amazed for the responses because this is what my intuition was telling me somehow, although as it is something I'm not sure about my skills, I doubted a bit...

I did one more question... what can I do to get this type of job "offered" to me, as I know the people who is doing this type of job and received 42.1.3 to 53. Is it telling me that it is coming to me? Basically, I wanted to know if I should act out or trust that things would present by themselves. What do you see in this last reading?

And thaaaaaaaank youuuuuuu.... things are clarifying so much!

Last edited:
D

diamanda

"I think I misplaced a word" - don't worry i'm sure the I Ching knew what you meant,
and we did too :) As to what you can do to get such a job, you need to take the
initiative and approach this yourself. You will be accepted, and you will achieve a
lot in a short time and it will not even be a struggle (similar to 53:1 going quickly
towards 53:6). An opportunity will appear as soon as you start being active about
it. As about 42:3, it sounds to me as if either (a) a past misfortune of yours will
somehow prove to be good for you now (? only you can interpret that) and a sort of
'credential', or (b) the opportunity will be a blessing in disguise. In any case, you
need to be true and firm and sincere, and 'report', speak up, and the outcome again
looks great, 53 (again!).
It sounds like there is an opportunity just around the corner, but it needs action
from you, a little push on your part will go a long way.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).