Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
My last question didn't inspire interpretation
, but I hope very much that this one warrants a bit of reply. I am an outspoken individual in a situation which requires quite a bit of tact, so any ideas are much appreciated.
Any help is appreciated.
, but I hope very much that this one warrants a bit of reply. I am an outspoken individual in a situation which requires quite a bit of tact, so any ideas are much appreciated.What is the appropriate way for me to accept this job offer, without compromising my self-esteem and still requesting what I need?
3 (2,5,6) --> 60
It looks as if even the slightest request might make uncomfortable waves, but if I am mindful of the middle line I might be correct...?
It looks as if even the slightest request might make uncomfortable waves, but if I am mindful of the middle line I might be correct...?
What is the most to be expected if I gently nudge toward negotiation?
50 (5) --> 44
Now this is a delicate one because I see this as meaning that they would be receptive to a point, solely because they realize at some level they are undershooting my abilities. (This is how I am reading me being a powerful maiden approaching them). It obviously could be interpreted in a more negative light... as if I will be seen as too forward.
Now this is a delicate one because I see this as meaning that they would be receptive to a point, solely because they realize at some level they are undershooting my abilities. (This is how I am reading me being a powerful maiden approaching them). It obviously could be interpreted in a more negative light... as if I will be seen as too forward.
How can I avoid offending anyone in stating my intentions?
35(1,2,4) --> 38
Perhaps if I take a very gentle approach which focuses not on my own needs, but from the perspective of the needs of the organization, I might at best receive a bit down the road...?
Perhaps if I take a very gentle approach which focuses not on my own needs, but from the perspective of the needs of the organization, I might at best receive a bit down the road...?
Any help is appreciated.