...life can be translucent

Menu

line of questions trying to figure out what I should be doing.

asci_blue

visitor
Reaction score
harro harro again friends. it's been a bit since I've done a reading since Real Life decided to invade and I've got some spare time so I thought maybe it's time to find out what the crap is going on...or something. For those coming late to the program it has to do with being back where I am and I really dislike the area. By dislike I mean despise, by despise I mean I'd be dancing in the streets if a dirty bomb hit.

first off I've got What is the point of my being in Bend. I received 34 ,no changing lines. So I'm here to acquire 'great strength' maybe I ought to have asked what kind of great strength. I'll do that in a little bit, but I think it means knowledge or skills due to the intent behind the question which follows as question 3.

Next was "How do I achieve the great strength? I received 26 changing lines 2 and 5 to 62. Great exceeding to little exceeding, depending who one talks to exceeding of any kind is bad. To have both exceedings disturbs me a little. Then again both according to Blofeld are success which is a good thing.

Third: Is car audio the right field for me? Got 16 for this so to me that's a yes.

Last: Who will help me achieve the great strength? Got 25 changing lines 5 and 6 to 51.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).