Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Like many people at different times, I presently find very little peace in my life. This is due to a mixture of situations (ongoing stalking documented in previous thread), troublesome relationship etc. I generally maintain a happy-go-lucky outward appearance. My philosophy is to hide my deepest worries, because why should I burden anyone else?
Today I asked the Yi: What is the best way for me to find some peace in my life?
I could do with a little help in deciphering my reading, please.
35,lines 2.4 relating 4. I can't really work it out. Especially the reference to ancestress given in 2. Or the hamster in 4. Although I find I often work into the wee small hours and wonder if I'm like a hamster going around in circles!
Any ideas would be welcome.
Zelda
Today I asked the Yi: What is the best way for me to find some peace in my life?
I could do with a little help in deciphering my reading, please.
35,lines 2.4 relating 4. I can't really work it out. Especially the reference to ancestress given in 2. Or the hamster in 4. Although I find I often work into the wee small hours and wonder if I'm like a hamster going around in circles!
Any ideas would be welcome.
Zelda