...life can be translucent

Menu

Interpreting this Reading Hex 11 -> 29

• Thread starter unsubscribed_cm
  • Start date
U

unsubscribed_cm

I asked a question some time ago about something happening to me. Found the answer quite perplexing. The thing happening is irrelevant as I'd just like to understand the changes and the hexagrams.

Why is this X happening ?

Hex 11.1.3.5 -> 29

Hexagram 11 seems pretty good but 29 looks pretty bad... So what can this mean? I find it interesting how amazingly contradictory the I ching can seem. Forgive me for being vague but I'd rather not discuss the event but simply the oracular change itself. I guess I'm fishing for some anecdote.

It may be a line of advice. Practice is the only good thing I see in hexagram 29. For most of the negative aspect is toil and turmoil. But if Peace is the first hexagram turmoil cannot be a related hexagram. Line 3 speaks of the immortality of evil (right?) which is the only negative thing I see in this reading of 11. Some interpret it as saying don't complain just enjoy. But if hexagram 29 is the result I'm not sure i'd enjoy that.

So what can this reading be advising or describing?

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Oracle hex 11.1,3,5 >>29

This is a very auspicious oracle!

You have the Hexagram 11 of Dreamland when the Yang trigram is under the Yin trigram or The Earth is filled with Sunshine, energy and fertility. The oracle involves all the odd-number line places which have positive line judgments. The first line is part of the set of Yang lines in the lower trigram. The third line has sufficient strength from its Yang and its being part of this group of 3 Yang to face the transition into the upper trigram without difficulty. The fifth is central to the upper trigram and the ruler of the hexagram overall.

Overall an oracle of Dreamland with all the strong, well-placed lines expressing and exhausting themselves tending towards water flowing and flowing. None of the lines of hex 29 are involved since it is the Resultant or where things are headed toward as an ultimate tangent. The meaning of hex 29 overall is flowing water that moves through the topography on its journey to the sea.

If you use the Wilhelm, only read the text for hex 29 through the image--there is nothing 'bad' in those early sections. Structurally, hexagram 29 has focus only upon the structure and the overall organization (line places 2 and 5) while all the other details recede into the background.

The oracle refers to using well positioned effort (lines 1 and 3) to fill in and bring to focus the overall situation (line 5) which makes it possible to face any circumstance and keep flowing along.:)

Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).