Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
U
unsubscribed_cm
Guest
I asked a question some time ago about something happening to me. Found the answer quite perplexing. The thing happening is irrelevant as I'd just like to understand the changes and the hexagrams.
Why is this X happening ?
Hex 11.1.3.5 -> 29
Hexagram 11 seems pretty good but 29 looks pretty bad... So what can this mean? I find it interesting how amazingly contradictory the I ching can seem. Forgive me for being vague but I'd rather not discuss the event but simply the oracular change itself. I guess I'm fishing for some anecdote.
It may be a line of advice. Practice is the only good thing I see in hexagram 29. For most of the negative aspect is toil and turmoil. But if Peace is the first hexagram turmoil cannot be a related hexagram. Line 3 speaks of the immortality of evil (right?) which is the only negative thing I see in this reading of 11. Some interpret it as saying don't complain just enjoy. But if hexagram 29 is the result I'm not sure i'd enjoy that.
So what can this reading be advising or describing?
Why is this X happening ?
Hex 11.1.3.5 -> 29
Hexagram 11 seems pretty good but 29 looks pretty bad... So what can this mean? I find it interesting how amazingly contradictory the I ching can seem. Forgive me for being vague but I'd rather not discuss the event but simply the oracular change itself. I guess I'm fishing for some anecdote.
It may be a line of advice. Practice is the only good thing I see in hexagram 29. For most of the negative aspect is toil and turmoil. But if Peace is the first hexagram turmoil cannot be a related hexagram. Line 3 speaks of the immortality of evil (right?) which is the only negative thing I see in this reading of 11. Some interpret it as saying don't complain just enjoy. But if hexagram 29 is the result I'm not sure i'd enjoy that.
So what can this reading be advising or describing?