...life can be translucent

Menu

where do i stand at work? Dissolution. 59.2.5.6 and 2 Receptive.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I recently requested a transfer at work from one geographical locaiton to another. The initial discussion was professional and aimable. Two weeks later one of the managers phoned me, accused me of being dissatisfied with my job, of wanting to leave the company, and threatened me several times, even requesting my resignation. He informed me there were changes in tax laws and work visa procedures, etc. The next day I learned via local HR that all of his words were lies. Moreover, requesting a resignation 4 months in advance is not legal.

I would like to raise the issue with HR, but am not convinced that that will not make my OWN situation worse (since HR typically sides with upper management).

Where Do I stand at work?

Dissolution. 59.2.5.6 and 2 Receptive.

What to aim for next at X (this) company?
61. Changing lines 1.2.5. and Hex 23. Splitting apart.

I have held this job as it allows me to pursue my freelance writing career, which is taking off a bit now.

What to aim for next in my writing pursuits?
57.2.3 and 20. Contemplation.

If anyone can provide insights into this issue, I would most appreciate it. I am wondering if staying at this company is going to hurt me given this manager's outlash at me...I"d requested the geo transfer *because* i love my job. If i was as dissatisfied as he accused me of being, there would be no discussion of transfer. Now however, I feel my reputation has been sullied by being honest and open with these people.

Any advice and interpretation would be most helpful.
Thanks,
e.

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Elizabeth

61 looks good. A crane calls and another respons is your middle line in the line sequence (changing lines) and I'm told that thi is the one to focus upon. Is there another company you can call and they will respond?
23 could just mean you are leaving your current company -- splitting with them (Splitting Apart). In fact even your first answer 59 -- seems like you will be going away.

Best for your Quest

Anita

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
HI Anita,

Thanks for your reply. Well can the splitting apart be the fact I am spending the winter in another city but continuing to work at this job? (I only need a laptop and internet to do my job). I did the same thing last year with no problem. For some reason this year they are freaking out -- bc I asked about a transfer. They'd agreed to discuss that possibility further in February -- but the manager's outlashing phonecall cancelled that plan on their end. it is bizarre behavior, and worse, I have been recently promoted, so this kind of treatment (of ME) is uncalled for.

Anyway, did you mean line 2 of 61 is the one to focus on? That implies someone else will respond to my...to my what? To my desire to transfer?

I *have* (this past week) sent out a ton of resumes. I'm curious what the exact significance of boht 59 and 23 is... If they both could mean ultimately I am leaving this job?

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
In further work, I gathered the following on 59:

"... hexagram 59 focuses on differentiations, on a particular 'fact' that emerges once the 'fog' has cleared."
"Hwân intimates that (under its conditions) there will be progress and success. The king goes to his ancestral temple; and it will be advantageous to cross the great stream. It will be advantageous to be firm and correct."
"This suggests that when a man’s vital energy is dammed up within him (indicated as a danger by the attribute of the lower diagram), gentleness serves to break up and dissolve the blockage.
By extension, symbolizes being wary of, and looking out for, rising emotions, whether in oneself or in others."

and

"'Dispersing' means a change of state: ice melting, water evaporating, clouds dissolved. At every stage, there is more free movement, more space, and longer perspectives for clear vision. It leaves an empty slate, being made ready for the more vital, flexible articulations of Hexagram 60." -- From Hilary's newsletter :).

It seems odd that this addresses much of what has happened, but not my question per se. The above points, in practical terms:
1) Several facts emerged after this manager's eruption at me. Namely that everything he said was untrue, and his threats are illegal in terms of employment processes.
2) I am getting on a plane across a Great Stream (Atlantic Ocean) 2 weeks hence.
3) This man had rising emotions. (!)

Hilary's interpretation implies that my return to the other side of the globe for the winter (irrespective of job issues) is a positive thing for me.

Further: " Contextually we combine articulation/standards (60) with establishing uniformity (07) to dispel illusions."

What illusions need to be dispelled here? The manager and his company do not trust me, but I"ve given them no reason to. OR the illusion that i can continue to work happily for this company after what treatment i've endured of late?

About the lines, however, I see a warning:

"...All the lines of hex.59 are saying that taking measures – strong, or focused, or sensible, or preconceived – is not the best thing to do.

59.2: look if any opportunity opens up (FOR A NEW JOB?)

59.5: trust providence

(Hmmm...really? )

Finally, I have considered going to Human Resources with this entire scenario. I dont know what that will accomplish and I wonder if the " gentle dispelling" is a warning NOT to disturb the waters further by doing so? The last bit of info on 59 suggests i shouldnt escalate this. However escalation wasnt my original question...

Anyone, thoughts?

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).