Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi ya'll,
OK--after receiving 23.6 many times in recent months, I've decided to write this group and see if you can lend some insight. I find it such an interesting line that for me brings with it some sort of reassurance and even a bit of relief, but just after those initial feelings I inevitably find myself perplexed, and perhaps stuck in a kind of polarized interperative dilemma.
I cannot seem to decide if the message is about "unexplored options " or more about one being rather progressed in the process of 23--which seems to hint at better times ahead. And another question comes up here that has to do with the whole "house of the inferior man" being split apart. I appreciate Wilhelm's (and others) commentary on this line and I actually find it illustrtative of what some might call natural or even universal laws, but it also seems to bring in even another dimension to the line. You know, the idea that as one strips away what is old, and no longer relevant, those structures, will..what? Lose their steam, deteriorate, implode? because they no longer being energized by "superior man." So it seems there are three different, though not necessarily unrelated possible messages within the line.
I would say that when receiving it I have usually been asking questions about challenges that I've been experiencing for quite some time. Maybe asking something like, "what is going to help me with this?" "or what is going on here?" So you can see how I would wonder if the Yi is saying, there is something approach or outlook or attitude that you haven't tried that could help--or if it is saying keep on with this process of 23 that you're in and things will work out...or...
How do folks see this and do you have experiences with the line that you would be willing to share?
Thanks and Peace,
Maya
OK--after receiving 23.6 many times in recent months, I've decided to write this group and see if you can lend some insight. I find it such an interesting line that for me brings with it some sort of reassurance and even a bit of relief, but just after those initial feelings I inevitably find myself perplexed, and perhaps stuck in a kind of polarized interperative dilemma.
I cannot seem to decide if the message is about "unexplored options " or more about one being rather progressed in the process of 23--which seems to hint at better times ahead. And another question comes up here that has to do with the whole "house of the inferior man" being split apart. I appreciate Wilhelm's (and others) commentary on this line and I actually find it illustrtative of what some might call natural or even universal laws, but it also seems to bring in even another dimension to the line. You know, the idea that as one strips away what is old, and no longer relevant, those structures, will..what? Lose their steam, deteriorate, implode? because they no longer being energized by "superior man." So it seems there are three different, though not necessarily unrelated possible messages within the line.
I would say that when receiving it I have usually been asking questions about challenges that I've been experiencing for quite some time. Maybe asking something like, "what is going to help me with this?" "or what is going on here?" So you can see how I would wonder if the Yi is saying, there is something approach or outlook or attitude that you haven't tried that could help--or if it is saying keep on with this process of 23 that you're in and things will work out...or...
How do folks see this and do you have experiences with the line that you would be willing to share?
Thanks and Peace,
Maya