...life can be translucent

Menu

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ya'll,
OK--after receiving 23.6 many times in recent months, I've decided to write this group and see if you can lend some insight. I find it such an interesting line that for me brings with it some sort of reassurance and even a bit of relief, but just after those initial feelings I inevitably find myself perplexed, and perhaps stuck in a kind of polarized interperative dilemma.

I cannot seem to decide if the message is about "unexplored options " or more about one being rather progressed in the process of 23--which seems to hint at better times ahead. And another question comes up here that has to do with the whole "house of the inferior man" being split apart. I appreciate Wilhelm's (and others) commentary on this line and I actually find it illustrtative of what some might call natural or even universal laws, but it also seems to bring in even another dimension to the line. You know, the idea that as one strips away what is old, and no longer relevant, those structures, will..what? Lose their steam, deteriorate, implode? because they no longer being energized by "superior man." So it seems there are three different, though not necessarily unrelated possible messages within the line.

I would say that when receiving it I have usually been asking questions about challenges that I've been experiencing for quite some time. Maybe asking something like, "what is going to help me with this?" "or what is going on here?" So you can see how I would wonder if the Yi is saying, there is something approach or outlook or attitude that you haven't tried that could help--or if it is saying keep on with this process of 23 that you're in and things will work out...or...
How do folks see this and do you have experiences with the line that you would be willing to share?
Thanks and Peace,
Maya

D

diamanda

Hi maiajay,

My experience with this line is, in a few words
(although i could be writing all night about this...):

That initially there's nothing you can do; it's dangerous to act during a 23 time.
As this is a time when the inferior are at work, and are hacking down the superior.
With line 6 again you don't act. But now it's because you don't need to.
The superior man receives a 'vehicle'. Is carried away. Receives a means to leave.
Whoever it is who was the inferior, who was on the act of destroying,
being left with nothing else to destroy, they destroy themselves.
As this is essentially the nature of inferior men; destructive.
(as opposed to the nature of the superior people, who are constructive).
And then comes 2. Again you don't need to act.
The correct thing to do during 2 is to be open and receptive.
But this has a very special meaning in 23:6>2.

In 23, the metaphor is that inferior people are hacking down on a tree.
They more or less manage that. But.
There is still one large ripe fruit.
They haven't managed to destroy that. And nobody ate it.
Which is exactly what will bring about new life.

2 in this case needs to be open and receptive, to receive the fruit and seed.
It needs to wait. There's no way new life can be rushed.
It will take as much time as it needs to. It needs time to grow.
No action required, other than be a 2, open and patient to bear new life.

It's not a pleasant feeling situation, that's for sure.... but at least it's
very promising in that it brings about good news of imminent rebirth and
renewal, and great support from all your peers, as long as you accept to
ride on the vehicle which takes you away from the destructive ones.

("in a few words", she said....)

diamanda

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
This line shows that the bad times are now coming to an end and a new beginning is coming into reality, a cycle is ending and a return to better times is around the corner, line 23.6 moving to Hex 24.

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
diamanda,
Thank you for your reply. I got tears in my eyes reading it.
Peace,
Maya

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).