...life can be translucent

Menu

Positive or Negative 38.3, 4, 5, 6 - 5 and 11.3, 4 - 54

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

This reading is about a person I have mentioned before, eg in the thread '28.1, 6 - 1 says what about a person?'. He is a guy I am drawn to inexplicably, because although I disagree with a lot of what he says, I generally feel that he understands where I'm coming from and vice versa (I see good in him where a lot of people have dismissed him) and I enjoy talking to him - I have spoken to him about things I have told no one else about, though sometimes it's quite deep and I feel like I'm in a different realm a bit when I talk to him. However I fear all this is one sided, and he claims now to have a heart of stone :(

We are also very different, but share common ground, and I'd like to keep him in my life, but I don't know if that's possible.
I asked the I Ching 'What's the story with him?'

38.3,4,5,6 Opposition to 5 Waiting

This was very telling. We are very different people, but I'm hoping that could be a good thing, complementary. The changing lines also seem quite positive - that there is an inner connection, eventhough in many ways we have opposing values, Or is the Yi is generally pointing to how relationships work, especially with opposites, and so IF there is an inner affinity then there's nothing to worry about, he'll come back of his own accord, but it may or may not be the case here...

Could line six 'One sees ones companion as a pig covered in dirt' be saying I shouldn't be so mistrustful? 'Those who think well of others tend to think well of themselves, and vice versa.' Or could it be that we are too different: 'the ever-expanding gulf of difference and communication fading to silence.'

But changing to Waiting perhaps means I just have to let him initiate, then I'll know? I just don't want to approach him again if, for him, our differences makes him uninterested.
I read a very relevant interpretation of the relationship : 'Making real contact with someone who is deeply immersed in a 'Strange' process (him) calls as well for special techniques'. Perhaps suggesting, again like previous readings, it'll be effort to keep it going (and on my part :( but maybe worth it? I thought I wasn't that bothered about him but I keep thinking about him... and sometimes I'm not sure if I am anything more than another person to tell his woes to, but I just find him stimulating I guess, albeit sometimes in an exasperating way...

Finally, if I haven't blabbered on too much, I asked Does he actually care about me?'

11.3, 4 Peace - 54 Marrying Maiden.

Whenever I see hex 54, I always think it says you are not as imortant to this person as others, but perhaps with the presence of Peace it bodes well? He just gets me thinking I suppose, someone I can relate to in a different way, but I think perhaps it's not meant to last, as I'm a afraid he may be indifferent.

Thanks for reading.

:bows:

Last edited:

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Any commentary or experience of the above hex's would be good as I don't know whether they are saying this is a relationship which is worth being maintained because of the connection, or if I'd be treading dangerous water.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked Does he actually care about me?'

11.3, 4 Peace - 54

No, not in an emotional/loving manner, as a sort of a friend/acquaintance yes.

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah makes sense, deep down knew that already, it's just I guess when you've been single for a while, you're mind/ heart gets wondering, mistakes friendship for the possibility of romance, but I don't think he'd be good for me in that sense, I know too much about his other loves for a start :rolleyes:

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).