Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I threw the coins for the first time ( in this life time) the other night with my question being " if i stay in B.C what will be the outcome"
I just moved here a couple of months ago to avoid a brutal Ontario (Canada) winter and feel this is a pattern of avoidance and continuous uprooting. I have been mobile since 1994 shifting back and forth from University (Windsor Canada) in another city, then back to parent's home... to Teacher's college (North Bay Canada) in another city then off to South Korea for 5years then to Thailand...India...and Back to Toronto for 2years.
I have been running away or chasing something since 94 and just last March decided that B.C would be a safe and less extreme in it weather. I was hoping that this area would embrace me and encourage me to grow roots, establish a flourishing yoga business (etc) and be my new home. I wish to stay in Canada as we are very stable (tectonically speaking) spiritually warm and... well, it is a very powerful place to develop myself.
(*needless to say the island I am living on has received the most snow since the 40's and the coldest temperature since '69 --i was initially distressed with this inhospitable response to my move-- i have decided i was taking the weather too personally... and that with the cold and snow, perhaps i too should chill out!)
This was what the coins uncovered ... T - tail / H - head (i'm using pennies)
6 ----o---- H H H 9
5 --------- H T T 7
4 ---- ---- T H H 8
3 ---- ---- T H H 8
2 --------- H T T 7
1 ----o---- H H H 9
Here is how I read this --- since throw 1 and 6 are changing
the 1st reading is hexigram 61 --inner truth -zhong fu and change to :
---- ----
---------
---- ----
---- ----
---------
---- ----
After lines 1 and 6 change to broken yang the hexigram is 29 --the abysmal - k'an ...
...i dont love the knots in my tummy... can someone please hold my hand in virtual space and time through this one?
i am totally open to the reading... i have no fear of drowning in the abysmal water... i know that i will be taken care of in this and future lives...
now is now though and i would like to have an idea about how long i might be treading water for
~*~
namaste and reverent gratitude
saralien
~aeternus optimystic
I just moved here a couple of months ago to avoid a brutal Ontario (Canada) winter and feel this is a pattern of avoidance and continuous uprooting. I have been mobile since 1994 shifting back and forth from University (Windsor Canada) in another city, then back to parent's home... to Teacher's college (North Bay Canada) in another city then off to South Korea for 5years then to Thailand...India...and Back to Toronto for 2years.
I have been running away or chasing something since 94 and just last March decided that B.C would be a safe and less extreme in it weather. I was hoping that this area would embrace me and encourage me to grow roots, establish a flourishing yoga business (etc) and be my new home. I wish to stay in Canada as we are very stable (tectonically speaking) spiritually warm and... well, it is a very powerful place to develop myself.
(*needless to say the island I am living on has received the most snow since the 40's and the coldest temperature since '69 --i was initially distressed with this inhospitable response to my move-- i have decided i was taking the weather too personally... and that with the cold and snow, perhaps i too should chill out!)
This was what the coins uncovered ... T - tail / H - head (i'm using pennies)
6 ----o---- H H H 9
5 --------- H T T 7
4 ---- ---- T H H 8
3 ---- ---- T H H 8
2 --------- H T T 7
1 ----o---- H H H 9
Here is how I read this --- since throw 1 and 6 are changing
the 1st reading is hexigram 61 --inner truth -zhong fu and change to :
---- ----
---------
---- ----
---- ----
---------
---- ----
After lines 1 and 6 change to broken yang the hexigram is 29 --the abysmal - k'an ...
...i dont love the knots in my tummy... can someone please hold my hand in virtual space and time through this one?
i am totally open to the reading... i have no fear of drowning in the abysmal water... i know that i will be taken care of in this and future lives...
now is now though and i would like to have an idea about how long i might be treading water for
~*~
namaste and reverent gratitude
saralien
~aeternus optimystic