Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi!I tried an experiment I have been up all night querying the I ching using random .org number generator.It seemed to give me all the right answers all night throwing away an answer every so often for fear of anomaly's in the static.
But Since random noise cant be trusted in my mind just the same as random thinking and interference that might might go through ones head cant be trusted or one would not be sound I felt I needed to test the integrity of answers based on random noise filtered through the parameter cover of the king wen sequence.
What interested me about this in the first place is that king wen sequence is proportioned like a wave maybe a time wave and it may have been supposedly designed to comprehensively pattern over chaotic noise in time.
The way I set it up was from 1 to 384 lines I chose yang for possible yes and yin for probable no and I was getting uncanny results,but then I asked it the two computer riddle and it just crushed my enthusiasm for the old random auger.
The two computer riddle I asked it was If the random number generator combined with the I ching were one of two computers one who always told the truth and one who always lied would the other computer tell me that this terminal lies?It said NO!4th line of 61."Zhong Fu"Inner most sincerity-fourth six The moon is nearly full.A pair of horses,lost one.No Fault.
I Find it poignant the subject is truthfullness and the yao text refers to a pair of horses one being lost sort of like saying a pair of computers one false or out or whatever lost.But it said yin probable no.Can anyone help me to refine this query,or instruct me in a more sound method of utilizing the ching?
But Since random noise cant be trusted in my mind just the same as random thinking and interference that might might go through ones head cant be trusted or one would not be sound I felt I needed to test the integrity of answers based on random noise filtered through the parameter cover of the king wen sequence.
What interested me about this in the first place is that king wen sequence is proportioned like a wave maybe a time wave and it may have been supposedly designed to comprehensively pattern over chaotic noise in time.
The way I set it up was from 1 to 384 lines I chose yang for possible yes and yin for probable no and I was getting uncanny results,but then I asked it the two computer riddle and it just crushed my enthusiasm for the old random auger.
The two computer riddle I asked it was If the random number generator combined with the I ching were one of two computers one who always told the truth and one who always lied would the other computer tell me that this terminal lies?It said NO!4th line of 61."Zhong Fu"Inner most sincerity-fourth six The moon is nearly full.A pair of horses,lost one.No Fault.
I Find it poignant the subject is truthfullness and the yao text refers to a pair of horses one being lost sort of like saying a pair of computers one false or out or whatever lost.But it said yin probable no.Can anyone help me to refine this query,or instruct me in a more sound method of utilizing the ching?
Last edited:
Billy Joel starts singing you had to be a biiig shot diiiiint ya,and then you have perform 12 labors to reconcile yourself to the gods.