...life can be translucent

Menu

Heads or tails?

green leaf

visitor
Reaction score
Ok so when I was doing a reading one of the coins landed on an angle and when I moved the blanket it was on to straighten it out, it flipped over. Should I read the original or the coin after it flipped over? Or should I have just started over?

The question was "What direction should I take in my job situation now?", the situation mainly being the position I am in currently. I'm not happy and I'm not sure if I should stick with it for a bit or start looking right away.
The first reading was 61.1.3 to 57 and if I count the other side of the coin after it flipped over it would be 42.1.3 to 53. Either way, they are both confusing.

So I guess this is a 2-part question. Which one should I be using? (or is it both) and what is it trying to tell me?

Thanks. :)

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Howdy Missy
Go with your first instincts. Was it heads?
The reading you choose will be the right one.
Mike

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so when I was doing a reading one of the coins landed on an angle and when I moved the blanket it was on to straighten it out, it flipped over. Should I read the original or the coin after it flipped over? Or should I have just started over?

The question was "What direction should I take in my job situation now?", the situation mainly being the position I am in currently. I'm not happy and I'm not sure if I should stick with it for a bit or start looking right away.
The first reading was 61.1.3 to 57 and if I count the other side of the coin after it flipped over it would be 42.1.3 to 53. Either way, they are both confusing.

So I guess this is a 2-part question. Which one should I be using? (or is it both) and what is it trying to tell me?

Thanks. :)

i suppose its a personal choice. Myself when this happens I actually just stop the reading altogether, disregard it and ask later or not at all. I have a suspicion it happens around something between me and the question not meeting at the time...the funny thing is you see in the interval between the botched toss and thinking about recasting I tend to experience some kind of attitude or perception shift around the question anyway. Maybe its my imagination but thats how it seems. If had done what you did I'd take neither answer and toss tomorrow or in a few hours or whenever.....but that may just be me being peculiar :D What it feels like is not only has coin flipped but that the reading has flipped off too.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).