...life can be translucent

Menu

help with 27.1

M

maremaria

Hi everyone,

I’m a bit stuck with a reading regarding a health issue. Long story sort, a fatigue problem lately has reappeared with all the frustrating consequences.

I asked Yi “what needs to be done” and I got 27.1 > 23.

The relating hexagram (23) , might say that I have been a bit superficial because lately have spend energy without thinking a lot and that maybe I haven’t realized the reality of that situation. Reduce, cut some of the thing, ( which are not that much), I do now and are energy consuming.

Line’s 27. 1 message is not clear to me.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Maria

M

meng

In general, line 1 means you're not relying on yourself, and feeling low, usually because you're waiting to be affirmed by sources outside yourself. It's difficult for providence and blessing to operate under those conditions.

M

maremaria

Line 1 says that I do somethings wrong. I though that I have overestimate my capacity to overcome that issue and I should relay more on doctors which last time had not much to offer. But , Meng, what you say is the opposite.

I was there , where you describe for a long time , but , slowly, I walk away from it.

Need to think more about it. I was fucusing on something else. Maybe thats why I got 23.

Thanks for your help. I'll be back

Maria

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi “what needs to be done” and I got 27.1 > 23.

What needs to be done is......
look at how you are operating at the moment. How are you balancing looking after yourself on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. All things go in cycles. What you are focusing on may be the negative side of a situation - this can be very tiring.
Check out your own space and how you are giving away things you might be better off keeping for yourself.

Mike

M

maremaria

I talk to someone about what is going on and he told me that I had put some stressful things in my daily program. He has a very perceptive eye, but what he told me doesn’t make sense , yet.

Those things are nourishment for me, I enjoy doing them a lot but I haven’t realized the side effects. I still have doubts about that but I, maybe, should take a closer look at that.

Mike, I guess you have a point here, about balancing and along with Meng’s comment I think what it needs to be done is to re-examined the whole situation. Some time ago I had ask about the same issue and got 20. Now make more sense.

Thank you both
Maria

Btw, does anyone know where I can find more information about the “magic tortoise” ?

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Btw, does anyone know where I can find more information about the “magic tortoise” ?

Try looking under the magic mushroom :D

or even Google it.........
The Wilhelm-Baynes edition says: "The magic tortoise is a creature possessed of such supernatural powers that it lives on air and needs no earthly nourishment."

The tortoise was believed to have been present at the creation of the world, and to support the pillars of the universe on its back. It is a symbol of longevity and the keeper of esoteric knowledge, encoded in the markings on its shell. The tortoise is emblematic of the soul -- its pace like the slow but steady evolution of our inmost nature. The tortoise's ability to open and close, to stretch and contract, is a natural image of one of Taijiquan's key principles. The Yi Jing speaks specifically about nourishing and cultivating character through movement and tranquillity.

Last edited:
M

maremaria

Try looking under the magic mushroom :D

nope its not there :eek:uch:
:D

The tortoise was believed to have been present at the creation of the world, and to support the pillars of the universe on its back. It is a symbol of longevity and the keeper of esoteric knowledge, encoded in the markings on its shell. The tortoise is emblematic of the soul -- its pace like the slow but steady evolution of our inmost nature. The tortoise's ability to open and close, to stretch and contract, is a natural image of one of Taijiquan's key principles. The Yi Jing speaks specifically about nourishing and cultivating character through movement and tranquillity.

thanks for the information, Mike :)

M

meng

Nice visual, Mike. Didn't know all that. The connection with tortoise shell divination would make all the more sense.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).