...life can be translucent

Menu

46.1 to 11

D

deekristen

Hello everyone,
this is my first post and i am very excited i hope i am doing this right.
Actually i didnt wanna post my question here cuz i like to getting to understand my questions myself, i like trying to figure them out and trying to be objective. The thing is it is about a guy and i know i shouldnt be with him cuz it is just not right ad he is not a right guy for me, but you know how it feels... Something deep inside always asks "wha if we were together?"... anyways i have seen this guy for several times, at first he was very nice to me and he told my friend that he liked me and i am very sweet and all but he wouldnt think of a relationship (because he works in a different country and he will leave in a month or two) so he is not thinking anything serious.
I have been sleeping with this guy for three weeks and it was all nice and i didnt have a problem with it, and it wasnt just sex, we were hanging out and talking about things that are important for us and he loved to cuddle and sleep, so i thought it wasnt just sex, maybe he has a little feelingy thing too. but three weeks ago we just stopped talking, we havent talked at all, not even a text message. So i asked and i dont even know why i asked this question cuz i really dont see my self dating him or being his gf but okay i asked if we are gonna be together as in having a real relationship and the answer is 46.1 going to 11...
The weird thing is that this seems kinda positive to me, i have always considered 11 as a positive answer... i always feel that hexagram 11 supports me on the thought, but i am not very sure about 46.1 so any ideas are welcome :)

And ıone more i asked if he will all me in two weeks and i got 42.6 changing to 3 and what i got from this is that there will be a good time where it will be positive and he might actually call me, but it will a short period of time and i should use it wisely, probably cuz he will leave or i dunno i am so afraid of admitting myself maybe i like him? and 3 is that this period is difficult and it is not giving me any space to breathe but if i can get through this there will be good at the end, good meaning we wont talk at all or good meaning he will call me and we will talk... i really dunno... but i hope the best is ahead of me and preparing itself :)

D

deekristen

the second question if he will CALL me in two weeks, i am such a bad typer sorry :)

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
It's hard understanding what you wrote, with the numerous typos, but I am going to give a shot:

46.1 his attraction for you is genuine and technically you have been in a real relationship with him for the past 3 weeks, so it could be referring to the sincerity of that.

42.6 there is someone stubborn in this situation. (maybe you for not being able to admit you do care for him, or maybe him because he has already concluded this relationship will not work out because of the distance). anyhow, the stubborn attitude will make success very difficult (3). So he may indeed not call you.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
i asked if we are gonna be together as in having a real relationship and the answer is 46.1 going to 11...

This is extremely positive, so off you go.

i asked if he will all me in two weeks and i got 42.6 changing to 3

No.

D

deekristen

I am reall sorry about the typing, i read it again now and it really is hard to understand, sorry for that. :)
And as the answer to your question the answer is no i havent called him and i am not planning on calling him, if he calls me it is fine but if not, i wont bother calling him.

And thank you very much for the answers really, the thing is that i thought it was very positive but i really cant imagine how thats gonna work out, i mean him and i together? that looks kinda impossible to me right now.

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
Well if both of you leave it to the other to call - yes, that appears pretty impossible, unless you run into each other by chance.

D

deekristen

running into each other by chance doesnt seem as impossible though, we have a lot of friends in common.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think 42.6 means someone doesn't want to give unless they know what they'll be getting in return.

D

deekristen

my relationship with him is so awkward right now, i cant even predict what would happen if i text messaged or emailed or, i dunno, called him, and what i am thinking is he might feel the same way, so we are not doing anything at all. It is almost like we are on hold, on pause, what you would like to call it. And i heard so many ugly things of what he thinks about me and us, now it is really shocking to get such an answer. The thing is i tell the same things about him, i hide my emotions, maybe he is doing the same too.
Anyways, thank you very much for all the answers!!!!
D.

D

deekristen

so today i asked about this same guy cuz after 2 months of silence we started talking again and it was actually very nice, nothing weird. and he told me that he is not gonna leave by the way, he decided to stay :)
I am starting to get the idea that he doesnt make any moves until he is 100% sure which is impossible. and i thought maybe he really likes me and not showing anything (this really is just my thought)and asked.. the answer was 46.1 to 11...
same exact answer... which i thought was nice :) Just wanted to share this with you...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).