...life can be translucent

Menu

My Living Situation: 49>17

jecemis

visitor
Reaction score
I just started consulting the IC about a week ago, and I've been astonished by how appropriate the hexagrams I've received according to what I've asked. I've been reading through a lot of the posts here looking for understanding, and thought since this issues is somewhat dire, I'd ask for some outside interpretations.

The Question I asked, How should I deal with my living situation?
I received 49 w/ changing line 3, which seems like a simple answer . . .
The problem is my landlady has asked me to let her know tomorrow what my plans are, and I don't feel any where near knowing that.

Here's the background: Last month I had a sort of spiritual reawakening, which resulted in a breakthrough w/ a book I've been trying to write for the past couple years. Well, during the past month I don't think I handled myself too well in regards to some of my relationships--I was kind of obsessed w/ my work and found it difficult to talk about anything else. This caused a rift between my friend/roommate, and last week he called our landlady to inform her that he'd be moving out at the end of July. He didn't inform me of this and it made for an awkward situation w/ myself and the landlady.

So I'm a bit confused w/ the changing line 3 ...not moving too fast or too slow since she's asked me to let her know tomorrow. I've done a few other divination the past month w/ tarot and rune casting, and there seems to be a constant theme of letting go of the past, letting go of security, and welcoming the future. I guess this would be scary for most of us, especially the issue of security--I don't have any savings or anything to fall back on--but I do realize that might be part of the life lesson in all this . . . I have noticed that when I stay in the moment, and stay true to myself, things I've never imagined open themselves up to me. So of course, I'd like to keep up this faith that things will work out if I let them, but having nothing to fall back on is about as scary of a spot as I can imagine. . . .(I consulted the IC on behalf of my financial situation as well and received 34 w/ changing line 4.)

Well any insight into how 49 relates to my situation would be greatly appreciated. . . .

Until then, I remain. . . .

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
49.3 > 17

Line 49.3 suggests that you think carefully before deciding to make a move, otherwise you could end up in a lot of trouble, so if you really don't have to move for the moment then stay put until you are absolutely sure. When you are ready, then go.

As for your financial situation, that looks like it will get much better after a while, there seems to be some kind of block which you need to sort out then you will get some cash.

jecemis

visitor
Reaction score
I've spent much of the last couple days revisiting old readings. I'm actually a bit taken aback by how obvious it is in hindsight how powerful the iching is. I'm realizing that looking back at it and understanding how things actually played out provides new insight into the underlying energies of each line, etc.

Regarding 49 and changing line 3. I did my best to be careful before deciding to move. I managed to only wait about a month before a curve ball was thrown my way. My roommate had decided to move in with his girlfriend, and since I had already seemed uncertain to my landlady whether I wanted to remain there, she decided it was best for her if my roommate and I both moved.

Fortunately just about at this time I was laid off my job and was given a nice severance followed by unemployment benefits, as this was during a major economic downturn. ... the benefits lasted for a couple years which allowed me to learn new skills that later I would benefit from financially. So as willowfox mentioned my financial situation did get much better after a while.

Late last year I was faced with a similar dilemma regarding my living situation. I was suddenly asked to move. This time I was living in a small town in a house by myself. Unfortunately I had just lost a great deal of money which really limited what I could do. I was considering moving to my hometown as before, but this time mostly out of it being much cheaper than where I was living.

I consulted the IC and received 62.2>32 and that's exactly how it played out. I did the simplest thing (I lived a couple months in a band rehearsal space in Brooklyn) which wasn't comfortable at the time but I had maintained good attitude and it didn't take long before I turned things around into hexagram 32--a stable situation which is comfortable and allows me to work on my plans which are going well.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).