...life can be translucent

Menu

help with interpretation-relationship question

anaisanais

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I really need some help regarding an interpretation. I have had a crush on this guy for about six months now. Nothing has really happened between us (mainly due to my reluctance to get involved with him since I don't know what his true feelings for me are) but we keep in touch. The problem is that he is sending me mixed signals. When he sees me in person (though this mostly happens by chance, since we move in similar circles), he continuously stares at me all night, then finally comes to talk to me. Our conversations are always intense, with much flirtation and sparks flying all over. :) Then, when we talk via internet, he mostly seems distant and sometimes even like a totally different person.

One of such conversations occured a couple of days ago, when I chated him up on the net, so I decided to ask the Yi why he behaved this way again, and I got hex 11 with moving lines 1, 3 and 6, changing to hexagram 4. I'm pretty confused about the answer... Could it be that he just wants to keep the peace and harmony in his life and sees me as a threat? The fact that it changes to hex 4 could imply that he thinks this relationship is based on unreal expectations... Please help me out...It is also worth mentioning that he has a girlfriend, but their relationship seems to be more about continuity than passion. I heard he also had some rough experiences in the past.

Anyway, after that I asked the Yi why he behaved this way towards me in general, just to clarify the first answer, and I got hex 51 with moving line 3, changing to hex 55. Now I'm even more confused. I would really appreciate your comments on this, as I've been pondering on those questions for quite a while now. Thank you so much! :)

P.S. I also appologize for any spelling and grammar mistakes, since English is not my native language.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
You can't expect every conversation to run smoothly, and flirting with a guy who has a girlfriend is putting him in a very difficult position, so I would assume that he is acting defensively, to make sure that she never finds out about you, therefore his responses over the internet are bound to be a bit on the distant and cool side. It would seem that you have things to learn about him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).